Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cold Beer

Guest gabo
Originally posted by stacychase

is there anything that tastes better than an ice cold beer? i am sitting here, surfing the net, watching TV and drinking an ICE COLD BEER.... ahhhhh!!!:tongue:

Dont leave us hanging stacy, what kind of beer?? And do you have enough for me??

is a cold coors lights....:) got a slight headache this morning from them last night. OUCH!!! last night i could have shared, however this morning they are all gone. SOWWWWYYYY.... next time i plan to have a week night beer drinking session, i will def let you know.....

i'm doing the same thing!!! RollingRock. Last one. All the others gone gone gone :(. Also had too many last night - or maybe it was the G & T's. Was at my Candy Store in Williamsburg (Pete's Candy Store). Anyone know it - or the Pool House, The Abbey, The Ale House, Stingers, Black Betty's???? Fuck! no wonder i needed a beer this AM!

mmmmmm.....

cold

refreshing

crisp

clean

tasty

frosty

sustaining

filling

soothing

disappearing to damn fast!!!

....hmmm. may have to run to the corner store and work from home today....

Originally posted by barvybe

i'm doing the same thing!!! RollingRock. Last one. All the others gone gone gone :(. Also had too many last night - or maybe it was the G & T's. Was at my Candy Store in Williamsburg (Pete's Candy Store). Anyone know it - or the Pool House, The Abbey, The Ale House, Stingers, Black Betty's???? Fuck! no wonder i needed a beer this AM!

mmmmmm.....

cold

refreshing

crisp

clean

tasty

frosty

sustaining

filling

soothing

disappearing to damn fast!!!

....hmmm. may have to run to the corner store and work from home today....

you are a huge lush! please get some rest.....:laugh:

First, I slept at least 4 hours last night! OK - i was passed out on the couch listening to Bob O's mix, but I woke up at 8am sharp feeling great!

Second - I never drink beyond my capacity.

of course, its not really possible to drink beyond your...well u get it!

Gonna take a nap in the sun anyway - love working from home days!!

Oh wait...forgot who posted that --> the lush thing was a compliment!!!! hehe! :)