Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mixing Two Diff. Pills

I have taken two different kinds of pills in one night before and it didn't really matter. It's really cool if one of the pills is dopey and one is speedy, it makes for a nice roll. You get the dopey fucked up feeling without the heavy legs feeling.

The only way you will know is to try bro, go for it.

I've mixed plenty of times and havent noticed anything bad... I've had both of those pills... Omegas are real good with no bad come down... I wasnt so impressed with white anchors, it was an ok roll... maybe it was a shitty batch cuz i have heard they are good, I just didnt have a great roll off em... Ive had red anchors tho which are nice but have a harsh ass come down...

dude, you got rashes from E?? What the fuck kind of pills did you take. Yikes.

As for the Red Anchors, totally agree, awesome roll, but the come down hit like a ton of bricks.

Mixing two different types of pills is ok, just as long as you aren't taking substances that aren't compatible. Say for instance you took DXM and MDMA, DXM will raise the body temperature, as will MDMA, but DXM will prevent the body from cooling itself therefor you are screwed. Just make sure you know what you have, if both pills are MDMA or MDA you are fine.

Consider the potentially fatal risks involved with combining a smorgasboard of adulterants, MDMA+DXM, and the dangers in a higher dose even of the same pills, and you make your own decision. You could easily find three different pills said to be "good" in one night, and end up mixing MDMA PMA.

On the other side, I have mixed pills and never had no prob.