Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the deal exit

hey now i hear that they r closing the place for a month then they r going to reopen it with name earth?

r they kidding that name sucks?

not that the name exit is any better

but i could come up with a better name then that for a nightclub

if anyone has the right info on this please write back a response:jawdrop: :confused:

the name "EXIT" was an ingenius marketing scheme b/c if u are a crackhead, from the metropolitan area, and constantly have ur mind in the gutter, LIKE MOST OF US DO........whenever, u see an exit sign, u brain can only comprehend but one thing...yeah that superclub (or so they say) of 56th.....I THINK THE NAME WAS A GOOD IDEA! IT'S a shame I hate the club, imo.

I definelty think silence is a cool name. Two names I think are awesome but happen to be taken already are Government(which I think they spell with a "u") and Industry. Earth is a terrible name. I think they got the idea from the World which is a descent one. :cool:

how bout a real 'facelift', a new "Phase One" system installed, a new Junior residency, and the name 'EARTH' or 'Twilo2'.. - or whatever- on the door... :rolleyes: hehehehe

Move over Exit.... here comes Earth!! litterally comin in thru the 'exit' ;) hehhe

:cool: