Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT:StacyChase/Shugabooga

yeah, stacychase bought them first thing this morning right BEFORE we started hearing the rumors, which were shortly thereafter confirmed. it sucks!!!! i really wanted to go. now what's up for that weekend? should i stay in boca or come home on friday? decisions decisions....

Originally posted by shugabooga

yeah, stacychase bought them first thing this morning right BEFORE we started hearing the rumors, which were shortly thereafter confirmed. it sucks!!!! i really wanted to go. now what's up for that weekend? should i stay in boca or come home on friday? decisions decisions....

To me that is one big reason love living in NY, you know? One plan goes down drain, there are many more shit things to do you need not sweat. Consider yourself lucky you got decisions. Some poor fucks out in boondocks got one. Watch TV. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Originally posted by stacychase

why didn't those fuckers at ticket master tell me that the fucking thing was cancelled. now i gotta call the bastards back and fight over the $$$$. plus they keep $3 per ticket for processing.:mad:

hon, you're not mad or anything are you? cuz i can't really tell for sure...:tongue:

Originally posted by shugabooga

hon, you're not mad or anything are you? cuz i can't really tell for sure...:tongue:

Yeah, I am pissed! Cause I have now argued with ticketmaster and they are like it is not cancelled so now I am on the phone with the credit card company (once again - remember NYE) and they think that I am a drugged up idiot!!!!!!:mad: fucker heads.....