Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i needs some help kids

jprutig

Originally posted by kimberlyco

I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY SOME NEGATIVE COMMENT TO THAT ONE BRANDON!!!!!!! :laugh:

are you disagreeing with me that Crobar is just plain old outright fucking nasty???

It has it's positives, the people that hang there are the best, but the music is getting old and the fact that you can barely breathe let alone move in there sucks.

Just my opinion. I think if they got better air and let a few less people in the place would be awesome, but until that happens there is nothing special about it.

Every time I go there I feel dirty for about a week. I would hate to see that place with the lights on... :yuck::puke:

I dont remember Crobar being as hot & humid as it was last weekend.. it was ridiculous.. I didnt even dance and wound up dripping wet.

But the anniversary should be fun..

I just hope the girls stay around past 2:30AM this time.. usually they all bolt by 3AM and all thats left on the dance floor are sweaty guys.

the two times i was there, i had a great time.

i don't remember it being particulary hot, either.

and i have to tell ya - i have no problem get hot and sweaty and dnacing my ass off, especially if there are hot sweaty women doing the same...

ooof, it's warm in here now. did someone turn off the a/c?

Originally posted by tranceaction

I dont remember Crobar being as hot & humid as it was last weekend.. it was ridiculous.. I didnt even dance and wound up dripping wet.

But the anniversary should be fun..

I just hope the girls stay around past 2:30AM this time.. usually they all bolt by 3AM and all thats left on the dance floor are sweaty guys.

NO way dude, it will be too damn hot.

B2B, shut up dude... repetitive is right, repetatively hot and sticky.. I'll go somewhere with air...

Originally posted by peeps

and i have to tell ya - i have no problem get hot and sweaty and dnacing my ass off, especially if there are hot sweaty women doing the same...

see peeps, thats the problem with Crobar and RedNo5, it gets so hot and humid, people bail by 2:30AM just to get some fresh air.. there is no real place to cool down except for outside.

Plus these clubs have no 'come and go' policy so you cant go outside to cool off and come back in without paying cover again.. unless you know the door staff.