Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Craziest Shyt You Have Ever Seen Or Done At A Club

well the funniest thing...we'll it wasn't actually funny...i wuz actually turned on by it...but anyways two girls were fingering each other right outside the club and like 15 guys were just standing there watching. i am a proud member of that 15. then the cops came and broke it up...:mad:

Originally posted by korzo-

I had a some Red Bulls and stayed up until four in some northern NY club until the DJ dropped "Better Off Alone" to finish the encore at 2 AM !!! WOW.

i thought you were going to write about how we made out on a certain twilo blanket in miami . . .

i was at twilo i think on a wednesday during one of the dj contests and i was stuck on the speaker with and upset stomach so i was just looking around and then i spotted this chick with a glowstick and it was broken and all the glow stuff was leaking every where and she proceeded to wipe all the liquid all over her body and face and it got every where like on the floor and wall and on a lot of people around her... she was going nuts, i couldn't believe my eyes

Originally posted by juliagulia

i was at twilo i think on a wednesday during one of the dj contests and i was stuck on the speaker with and upset stomach so i was just looking around and then i spotted this chick with a glowstick and it was broken and all the glow stuff was leaking every where and she proceeded to wipe all the liquid all over her body and face and it got every where like on the floor and wall and on a lot of people around her... she was going nuts, i couldn't believe my eyes

<laughs> I've heard of that...apparently it's like, THE THING in junior highs. (seriously...a friend of mine is a teacher and they banned the things at school dances cuz kids were breaking them and smearing themselves with the chemicals)

I was at Twilo once sitting in the loungey area in the front, when this slimeball guy , pull out a fully erect dick with a prince albert. He was waving it around and sort of seemed oblivious to everyone looking at him. Finally the bouncers came over, but none of them wanted to actually get him up and out while his dick was out. They kept saying, "You do it," "No you do it". Then they kicked him out and we all had a good laugh.

I got a few...

First went to stereo in montreal in the middle of winter w/ no jacket... No problem.. Took my shirt off that night and lost it somewhere... Left the club w/ no shirt on into an ice storm still tripping my face off... Best was the guy at border patrol asking how come i have no shirt on....

One night we decided to go to a club shrooming, somehow my friend got in a fight w/ a bouncer and they kicked him out, when they kicked him out the cops went to arrest him and he was running around in circles outside the club w/ the cops chasing him... took the dumb cops a good 5 minutes to catch him....

• 2 weeks later...

... but there is this club called KitKat in Berlin. Its a club that is full on focused on sex. Gay, Hetero etc. etc. So when I went in there I was kinna expecting everything (Men only without shirts!) but this was far too much for me. In this one corner there was this on woman lying down and there were these two men who had there arm (!!) in her.

That was fucking disgusting.

This was really funny.

It was at another club in Berlin. The Sage club (www.sage-club.de) where they have got a nice VIP area with a pool. This one guy jumped in naked and after a while one bouncer came there telling him to get out, but without showing anything. Well you can probably imagine how hard t is to get out of a pool sibgle handed. So he tried to get out pissing the bouncer off big time, because he was showing off his asshole so badly that all the gay guys had a big fucking buldge in thir pants. that was so funny:o

i remember this one night at Factory i was trippin my face off and i was walking around those balconies above the dance floor. well as im walkin i see this girl sitting on this guys lap with his pants half way down and her skirt lifted up. of course i thought that i was buggin out cause nobody else was lookin at this, so i went and got on of my friends....well it turns out that i was really seeing what i thought that i was......but that is not the funny thing.....the two of us started hysterically laughing as this girl continued to ride this kid.....but then all of sudden the girl fell off this kids lap and fell right onto her back, and the kid that she was on top of got up and left her on the floor......i was unable to dance for the rest of the night cause i was laughin so hard, so i just sat down and laughed hysterically......it was a fun night though!

Well the most spontaneous crazy thing i have done at a club had to be at Factory on a Saturday night! I was mangled out of my mind and i was with my Boyfriend of the time, we were on the 4th floor in the VIP area of to the left in the room with all the booths in it, we were all over each other and he decided well actually we both decided :) Fuck it we wanna FUCK so I proceed to lift up my skirt since i didn't have underwear on and put my sweater around me and he pulled his shit out so I just jumped on top of him and went for a ride! It was crazy because while i was on top I played it off so well by chatting to the people in the booth behind us! it was crazy! WE used to have such a good time lol Well we had to stop b/c a security guard came around warning everyone that the cops had just showed up telling us all to be careful! We were definetly being careful don't you think lol And its funny cause my ex does have a name on this message board so hopefully he'll read it and know what i'm talkin about lol Lets just hope the current BF doesn't decide to join this message board lol Thanks for the good time JAY thats one moment I will always remember!

GucciGrLNyC