Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry Guys MEKKA TOUR POSTPONED/CANCELLED *READ FOR DEATAILS*

We have unfortunately had to postpone the tour, as slated to begin this Saturday, August 4 in Detroit. We had several complications with timing and logistics in organizing an event of this magnitude, and with the support of our team, and the artists and their managers, we have decided to postpone the event to next summer. The postponement of this tour does not hinder future plans, including music production, more events, a community website, and more.

Thanks for your support. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

b.

billy melnyk

mekka

SORRY GUYS GO GET YOUR REFUNDS

Heard it was cancelled about 4 days ago. Really sucks, since I was looking forward to seeing Oakie, Tiesto, Bad Boy Bill, etc. live in Dallas... :(

I heard rumors the promoters were going to try and continue on with Oakenfold and maybe 1-2 other djs from the original lineup.... ticket prices would be reduced, but the show would still "go on." Any truth to this?

Disappointed,

~kitten

It would have been nice, but Tiesto was not scheduled to spin at Mekka. I would be out killing people right now if Tiesto was actually scheduled and Mekka got cancelled. When will he come back to NYC? I've seen everyone else spin except BT which I was really looking forward to. Oh well.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Sorry hun yes this is true BILL is one ofthe heads of MEKKA. If you already bought tickets from ticketmaster or from anywhere on a credit card it shouldn't hard. go to www.mekkatour.com and there is more info there.

actually, it's impossible right now.

i called ticketmaster today and they are NOT accepting refunds for mekka because the promoters haven't bothered to tell them that the show's been cancelled/postponed for one year/whatever euphemism you want to use.

i realize the guys at mekka worked very hard and that things sometimes don't work out not because of a lack of effort, but the very least mekka could do is get people their money back. when are they going to get things worked out with ticketmaster? ticketmaster is STILL selling tix for the cancelled mekka shows.

====

Someone else told me that Ticketmaster was still selling tickets!

Ya!

We are working on that! Ihave also been told that you will get 100% the ticket price back!

I should have all the refund information soon!

peace,

m

====

matt pauls, a mekka employee (i think), posted this in the mekka forum part of the site in response to my post about ticketmaster refusing to accept refunds. i'll repost here whatever i find out.

august sucks for clubing, eh. i thought it'd be gatecrasher this weekend, mekka, and then finishing off in early september with creamfields. now it's just creamfields (if it actually occurs).