Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Open again?

*WHISTLE* TIME OUT

I think people are getting a little confused because TWILO (as far as the resident djs they had) Are participating overdseas and soon here in some of the festivals. The club is gone guys not the people that created it. They'll be some surprising shit happening soon.

For now I am happy we have ROXY FRIDAYS some quality on fridays was neccessary.

I go to school in RI...and believe me when i say, it is the home of cheesed out clubs playing things that ktu played last year (which means they came out like 3 years ago)

I seriously doubt twilo is going to open there.

guidos galore.

Okay yeah I guess that it is official no more Twilo. It is a darn shame, that was one wicked club with awesome DJ's.

I was asking about the club as I left the States for a holiday just when it got raided and I wanted to see what was up especially as I saw the police banner taken off the website. Sorry if questions about it were getting repetitive.

So where is the place to go now in NYC to see the likes of Sasha, Digweed, Paul van Dyk, Carl Cox, Sven Vath and others week in and week out?

I wish I was there for Creamfields in September. You all should have a blast, I will be having one in Ibiza so I will not feel so bad! :)

Cheers!