Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'd Rather be having SEX !?!?

b-side

Just wanted to sneak on the board and vent it's been several weeks since my last sexual encounter....... I'm going through a withdrawl stage here :shake: (recentely seperated) :shake: and I'm fu(kin stuck at work :mad: it's 9:39...... I should at least be washin' my ass if I can get sum ass. Oh well, back to work.....

*thinks to himself* "Hey the cleaning lady starts to look kinda fine around 9"

Oh, man am I slippin'

Somebody pray for me, I hope the sex fairy visits me soon.... :hump:

Originally posted by b-side

Just wanted to sneak on the board and vent it's been several weeks since my last sexual encounter....... I'm going through a withdrawl stage here :shake: (recentely seperated) :shake: and I'm fu(kin stuck at work :mad: it's 9:39...... I should at least be washin' my ass if I can get sum ass. Oh well, back to work.....

*thinks to himself* "Hey the cleaning lady starts to look kinda fine around 9"

Oh, man am I slippin'

Somebody pray for me, I hope the sex fairy visits me soon.... :hump:

sorry to here about your sexual misfortune...but fuk it, just smoke and it all goes away....: :cool:

Originally posted by clubkat

awwww i hope you get one of those french maids to massage you without hands......instead with her duster.....then have her give you the best head.....and then ride you like no other........you wouldnt have to leave work!!!! :D;)

Are you saying that bcz you saw some of the pictures from my site ???:laugh:

Thanks, but the truth of the matter is, that there's a new employee who is French (sexy accent and ALL) and You just gave me a ... :idea: