Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fleximus, Cyphead, Masterguido46, and Silverback.

Flexihomo.. how did your English teacher ever pass you? I mean at least learn how to spell and be a bit more creative in your little story. Talk about something that would interest me instead of talking about how big you think you are or that girls "flock" to you. Get a life and leave the board, there is an age limit you know and I really don't think that you have your mommy's permission to be on the computer posting on CP!

wow, 2 in one day randall. check out my new thread, because it certainly applies to you. I know who you are randy. You are one of those mid-30's guys who cant let go of their college experiences. I see you at clubs getting rejected by all the girls who were 10 when you were 25. Suck it easy asshole.

Originally posted by shlonger

wow, 2 in one day randall. check out my new thread, because it certainly applies to you. I know who you are randy. You are one of those mid-30's guys who cant let go of their college experiences. I see you at clubs getting rejected by all the girls who were 10 when you were 25. Suck it easy asshole.

First of all you asshole im a girl..And the name is as its shown...Randall.....so shut up you cock sucking fagot...:laugh:

Originally posted by shlonger

Well since you are a girl, then you should have no quams sucking in easy.

I know you can read......so follow me here

FUCK OFF......and also you are one of those guys that all the girls laugh at, at the clubs....we laugh at how you think your such hott shit.....as a matter of fact...im laughing now.....:laugh: :laugh: