Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm home from centro

i've been home for a while. enjoyed hearing deep dish and i thought that the music was off the hook, until another bites the dust came on... did not like that song when i used to roller skate to it in the 80's and like it even less when a dj throws it into the mix!!!!

i cannot sleep and i am completly and totally cracked out and i keep hearing another bites the dust in my head....:eek:

quick! someone sing me a lullabye, please..........

good to see sooo many peeps out and about....

thanks abstrakt for the ride home, you rock......:)

no sleep for my friend? :( we gotta get you some sleepy time tea and oatmeal - it worked for me!!!

rock a bye baby

in the treetop

when the wind blows

the cradle will rock

i can't remember the words, something about falling out of the tree, and that's probably how the baby gets to sleep - with a concussion.

great meeting you rdlg2 and nyc420 and seeing jammy, sinem, ooana (hope you're feeling better!), bad andy, korzo, carabee, pulsedriver....abstrackt...anybody else? oh yeah, our dear friend al the tennis player!:tongue:

Originally posted by stacychase

i've been home for a while. enjoyed hearing deep dish and i thought that the music was off the hook, until another bites the dust came on... did not like that song when i used to roller skate to it in the 80's and like it even less when a dj throws it into the mix!!!!

i cannot sleep and i am completly and totally cracked out and i keep hearing another bites the dust in my head....:eek:

quick! someone sing me a lullabye, please..........

good to see sooo many peeps out and about....

thanks abstrakt for the ride home, you rock......:)

You're very welcome! What a niiiiiiiiiight!!! I can't believe I heard Feel This...

Originally posted by shugabooga

no sleep for my friend? :( we gotta get you some sleepy time tea and oatmeal - it worked for me!!!

didn't know StacyChase was in such need when she left me that message!

ATB / Acosta - well the crowd was surprisingly decent. ATB sucked though, and went until almost 3 (I think - time sense still fuzzy). Acosta did some nice work though. Had a good time, but prefer Centro next time i think!

Well the 90 minutes sleep should tide me through my drive to Boston (I hope :)).

See you all next week :)

Originally posted by Abstrakt

I can't believe I heard Feel This...

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:jawdrop:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, and I was in a car driving past 21st street too still trying to figure out if I could stay awake to go :(

- Pete

:cool:

and now feel so much better. ready for tonight....:)

thanks shuga for the lullabye it worked.

sorry if i talked your ear off abstrakt, i had not seen you in a while and i had a lot to tell you.

schwinge you should have come in, except for another one bites the dust, the music was awesome.....

once again really good to see some many peeps out enjoying the scene again!!!!:D