Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Better dancers: New York vs London

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about not knowing when to stop(Pfloyd40). You either put this topic up here to annoy all the people who replied to 'London vs New York' or are completely obsessed with yourself. Can you actually dance yourself? I very much doubt it. It's quite funny really as you like to come across as though you have some degree of knowledge, then you go and put a topic up that is about as interesting as your replies, not very at all.

I will say this only one more time. Dance is a form of expression and is impossible to say what dance is good and what isn't. Being American you probably think that you invented dance which may make it a little harder for you to understand.You shouldn't be bothered about how other people/countries dance. You really dont get it do you. I pray for the day when Americans stop this facination with being the best. You are not, believe me!!!!!!!

:knife::blown::chainsaw::biggun::gang::mad3::mad2::finger:

eh, not quite buddy..

at this time i'll refer back to a prior reply i made in this forum stating to "settle down".. you are getting way to bent out of shape over this.. its ok.. just relax, *deep breath in* and hold it.. hold it.. now *release*.. ahhhh better now?

now that you've hopefully brought it down a level, it was a joke, hence the "winky smiley" emotiocon at the end of the statement.. it was supposed to a be a little comic relief in the midst of all this juvenille bickering going about who is cooler.. try growing up buddy..

you are starting to make yourself look foolish and immature.. i made a statement regarding ibiza and the "shows" and my own personal preferences on the "london vs New York" thread, to which your brilliantly insightful response was, "*yawn* *yawn* *yawn* *yawn*"

so then after realizing how infantile your actions were on that thread, you decided to go bring up this thread from over TWO WEEKS AGO in an attempt to make me look foolish and juvenille.. it was a good attempt, but unfortunately for you, fell quite a bit short of its intended goal..

you chose not to respond to me on the "london vs new york" thread, as you thought it would be in the best interest of yourself and image on the board..

well i've responded to your drama provoking response.. and i'm still waiting for you to respond to mine...

another astonishingly intelligent response...

although you do seem to have mastered the art of emotiocons.. very impressive..

and to think, comments were being made about the responses of americans as illustrating their idiocy.. UK people, look no further than your very own ry69uk for such exemplary behavior...

It's o.k to be and idiot sometimes, it's called having a laugh.

We cant all be boring can we. With out people like me people like you would have it too easy.

Your sig say's : ' Get off My Cloud'

you want to try and take your head out of them first and loosen up a bit.

:D

wonderful.. your one of those people.. i c

can't speak for yourself so you repeat what others say to you?

i tell you to relax.. settle down etc. and now you respond to me telling me to relax.. try thinking for yourself buddy b/c i'm not the one getting all bent outta shape.. your the one who went off in response to my humorous post, which is why i told you to settle down, and not all upset..

ripping on you doesnt' take much, so i'm relaxed as can be :)

which nicely brings us on to the pathetic joke which started this exchange of words in the first place.

You really reckon yourself too much.

You are just an outspoken know it all who actually speeks quite a lot of bollox.

:puke: pfloyd40

its easy to make a statement, but backing it up actually requires some sort of knowledge..

i have backed up every point i have made in this forum w/ ample support.. you however, continue to make completely unfounded statements..

so i'll continue to wait for a response intelligent response to my post in the "london vs new york" thread.. though i wont' expect one from the likes of you any time soon...

and as for this my joke initiating this exchange of words, who do you really think you're kidding?

you dragged this post up from the idle state it was in for two weeks, simply b/c you had no better reply for my post in the "london vs new york" thread.. so quit playin yourself..

• 2 weeks later...

As a yank, what really scares me is that we are judged by the rest of the world by what they see. And what they see is Jerry Springer and NY'ers.

God help us. Most Americans would like nothing more than to see NYC turned into the prison from the Escape from NY movie. Its not that NY sucks, its just they have such a high concentration of assholes. And they wont even stay where they belong.

Here in Miami all we have to deal with is the thousands of NY'er who come here every day and bitch and moan about how much better NY is. Then stay in fucking NY!!!!

If I go to NY its like thowing a scoop of ice cream in a barrel of shit, only one scoop is ruined. A NY'er coming to Miami is like throwing a scoop of shit in a barrel of icecream. They ruin the whole fucking thing!

I'm amazed any of europe even lets us in anymore with a US passport.

Oh yeah... look here you may find it ammusing

Originally posted by shroomy

As a yank, what really scares me is that we are judged by the rest of the world by what they see. And what they see is Jerry Springer and NY'ers.

God help us. Most Americans would like nothing more than to see NYC turned into the prison from the Escape from NY movie. Its not that NY sucks, its just they have such a high concentration of assholes. And they wont even stay where they belong.

Here in Miami all we have to deal with is the thousands of NY'er who come here every day and bitch and moan about how much better NY is. Then stay in fucking NY!!!!

If I go to NY its like thowing a scoop of ice cream in a barrel of shit, only one scoop is ruined. A NY'er coming to Miami is like throwing a scoop of shit in a barrel of icecream. They ruin the whole fucking thing!

I'm amazed any of europe even lets us in anymore with a US passport.

Oh yeah... look here you may find it ammusing

thats not a fair assessment though..

any sampling of 10 million people will have the same concentration of assholes.. has nothing to do w/ ny at all.. if there were 10 million people in miami, there'd be just as many assholes down there... same thing goes for london or anywhere...

so yes.. i'm sure there are plenty of assholes from new york visiting miami that you've encountered, but its nothing particular to the city that produces assholes, its the sheer volume of individuals who reside here...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

thats not a fair assessment though..

any sampling of 10 million people will have the same concentration of assholes.. has nothing to do w/ ny at all.. if there were 10 million people in miami, there'd be just as many assholes down there... same thing goes for london or anywhere...

so yes.. i'm sure there are plenty of assholes from new york visiting miami that you've encountered, but its nothing particular to the city that produces assholes, its the sheer volume of individuals who reside here...

OK let me get this straight... NY can have a higher percentage of good dancers but not a higher percentage of assholes?

And people don't tend to mimic their peers and the people they are surounded by?

So... it just a coincidence that NYC'ers all talk the same way (its called an R people, pronounce it)

And its not possible that people pick up more than their accent from their environment? If their dad hates women, they wouldn't be more likely to hate women? Democrate? Republican? Self-centered Asshole??

Sorry... just can't buy it. My only concesion I will make is that maybe its only the assholes that get noticed, and you don't even realize all the nice NY'ers that pass by. But how come I seem to notice as many NY assholes as the rest of the States combined?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by shroomy

OK let me get this straight... NY can have a higher percentage of good dancers but not a higher percentage of assholes?

And people don't tend to mimic their peers and the people they are surounded by?

So... it just a coincidence that NYC'ers all talk the same way (its called an R people, pronounce it)

And its not possible that people pick up more than their accent from their environment? If their dad hates women, they wouldn't be more likely to hate women? Democrate? Republican? Self-centered Asshole??

Sorry... just can't buy it. My only concesion I will make is that maybe its only the assholes that get noticed, and you don't even realize all the nice NY'ers that pass by. But how come I seem to notice as many NY assholes as the rest of the States combined?

the nerve of pretentious, superficial floridians to go off on new yorkers..

your retort didn't even address my statement til the last paragraph, in which you proved my point further.. so theres no need for me to augment my argument w/ further support...

besides.. the events of these last two weeks have been evidence enough of just how amazing new yorkers are..