Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the fuck is going on in this piece?

LOl, well i am half asleep (and carn't spell)

what's your excuse for spelling PLACE P-I-E-C-E!!! :) And hitting the wrong quote button.

Yeh it was begining to get nausious over there again. Besides you can take the piss out of people on the normal board over here. It's more fun.

Originally posted by back2basics-

LOl, well i am half asleep (and carn't spell)

what's your excuse for spelling PLACE P-I-E-C-E!!! :) And hitting the wrong quote button.

Yeh it was begining to get nausious over there again. Besides you can take the piss out of people on the normal board over here. It's more fun.

Its my first post on the new board...so my eyes and the proper quote button just werent meeting. Anyway, its more fun to quote smiley faces and then reference spelling mistakes. Well, you're more than welcome to come over to the Drama board if you want and take the piss out of whoever the fuck you want...its been a bit slow, I didnt post for a few days...but I'm getting things back on track a bit.

Originally posted by gravity

Its my first post on the new board...so my eyes and the proper quote button just werent meeting. Anyway, its more fun to quote smiley faces and then reference spelling mistakes. Well, you're more than welcome to come over to the Drama board if you want and take the piss out of whoever the fuck you want...its been a bit slow, I didnt post for a few days...but I'm getting things back on track a bit.

Nah serious it's great here, watching the general education standards.

Somebody was trying to say the pope was Jewish the other day:laugh:

Easy targets.

Originally posted by visions

Coming from someone who doesn't know shit about NY I'd say that's a pretty credible assumption.

Just trying to work out what you meant here.

So I said he tries to convince me, you said coming from somebody so you must have been referring to Rob.. because all I was doing was passing on what Rob was saying (I never made a statement). See the London board about the education standards in NY.

back2basics - wouldbetmoneyvisionshasn'tbeentolondon

Just trying to work out what you meant here.

So I said he tries to convince me, you said coming from somebody so you must have been referring to Rob.. because all I was doing was passing on what Rob was saying (I never made a statement). See the London board about the education standards in NY.

back2basics - wouldbetmoneyvisionshasn'tbeentolondon

Okay let me make it nice and clear for ya buddy...I understand that being from another country there may be somewhat of a language barrier for ya...but that's cool, the english language can be complicated to understand at times.

Okay so we'll just start from the beginning where you quoted pfloyd for stating that ny is better than london. Where you then followed that quote by stating he was an idiot implying that he didn't know what he was talking about...right are you with me so far? Okay now continuing on I then quoted your statement of calling pfloyd an idiot for his statement...so I thought just thought that maybe you could put two and two together and realize that I was talking about you...because clearly you are the one that doesn't know shit about ny and for your to claim that someone is an idiot for making the statement such as pfloyd made would be somewhat of a presumptious, ignorant, naive statement...you agree? Oh and you must of imagined that I said I had been to london...or you just felt like makin a bet maybe...who knows.

Dear Visions,

I know what you though you said, but what you said makes no sense in that context. You don't understand, so again please refer to my comment on education standards.

Secondly, myself and Rob we having some banter. Rob knows that and the idiot comment was S-A-R-C-A-S-M. I know sarcasm is sometimes hard to read so I can forgive you.

Third I have no idea where your going on the 'Oh and you must of imagined that I said I had been to London' bit. What I was saying there is I may know little about NY, but you haven't even been to London so you are even less qualified to make any comment. At least I have been to NY several time and know quiet a bit about it.

Thank you for you patience with this matter.

back2basics - isthepopejewish?

Silente sweet-heart are you SURE you want to go back to school there? ;)

Oh, absolutely! Where else could I hang out with such sophisticated, well spoken people?

(Just for the record, you Chicago peeps do make it out there sometimes, right? Right??)

Originally posted by silente

Oh, absolutely! Where else could I hang out with such sophisticated, well spoken people?

(Just for the record, you Chicago peeps do make it out there sometimes, right? Right??)

Yeh after creamfields and Ibiza i will be out pretty regularly.

good job because your not going to get it.

Besides when you get back were getting you in the studio to lay down some strings :)

<laughs> Noooo...I don't want to be a music nun yet!! Just a couple more years!! Please!! I haven't even spun out yet!!