Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the fuck is going on in this piece?

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Noooo...I don't want to be a music nun yet!! Just a couple more years!! Please!! I haven't even spun out yet!!

Never mind the DJ thing. It's all about producing;) Then when you get a track released every club will want you to play, ask 16b.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Dear Visions,

I know what you though you said, but what you said makes no sense in that context. You don't understand, so again please refer to my comment on education standards.

Secondly, myself and Rob we having some banter. Rob knows that and the idiot comment was S-A-R-C-A-S-M. I know sarcasm is sometimes hard to read so I can forgive you.

Third I have no idea where your going on the 'Oh and you must of imagined that I said I had been to London' bit. What I was saying there is I may know little about NY, but you haven't even been to London so you are even less qualified to make any comment. At least I have been to NY several time and know quiet a bit about it.

Thank you for you patience with this matter.

back2basics - isthepopejewish?

Hmmm...I know you though?? I think you mean thought but don't wanna waste too much time on your spelling and grammatical errors. Again reavaluating your comment 'I know you thought what you said'?? no actaully its what I said...but clearly you still seem to be having a hard time to grasp the statement so we'll just move on. But I am glad to see that you have learned to spell the word sarcasm...at least were learning how to spell some words correctly...thats always good...as long as there's progress we know were moving in the right direction. Now again you seem to have no idea where I'm going with my 'Oh and you must of imagined that I said I had been to London' bit' but that's ok cause I'm getting used to your lack of ability to follow the conversation. So I will make sure to start from the beginning for you, cause I wouldn't wanna lose ya. Now when you made your little I bet visions had never been to London comment, which I never claimed that I did...that's where I had questioned where your comment had come from because at no point in the conversation had I stated that I had ever been to london or that I was qualified to make any comparisons of the two cities. Which as opposed to you who seems to know quiet a bit (I think you meant quite) about ny who has visited several times which means what 10, 11, maybe even 15. Now were talking....I mean shit you must know this city inside out...and to be able to make comparisons between a city you lived in for years as opposed to one you visited a dozen times at most...now that doesn't make QUITE not quiet that much sense now does B2B??? But what the hell do I know compared to you...your from London.

Nah it's fine man, another reason why the UK is cool.

lol ohhh wooordd....I love it when I can walk down the street and see guys sucking dick for crack...can't beat that shit....now that's a phat city if I've heard of one...lol

I'm out...to go hang out in this piece of shit city they call ny ;)

lata buddy :)

Originally posted by visions

lol ohhh wooordd....I love it when I can walk down the street and see guys sucking dick for crack...can't beat that shit....now that's a phat city if I've heard of one...lol

I'm out...to go hang out in this piece of shit city they call ny ;)

lata buddy :)

Well TRY and have fun. And if you carn't find a club that's open, remember flights are only $400.

Well TRY and have fun. And if you carn't find a club that's open, remember flights are only $400.

Oh, come on david, be fair. There are *some* clubs open. Granted, they're full of guidos and narcs, but...you can't have everything.

;)