Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space subsitute party for Mekka Lineup

pod

Click here for the flyer

EDIT: The damn flyer doesn't format properly when linked...

so here's the lineup

Paul Oakenfold

Roni Size

De La Soul

Bad Boy Bill

Mistress Barbara

DJ Craze

Element and Mr. Mendez

Stryke

Andy Hughes

Rob E

Johnny Dangerously

Merlin

Bruce Kendall

Oscar G

Edgar V

Ivano Bellini

Bunny and T-Confucious from RITM

DJ Roland

David Padilla

Jorge Alvarado (ehh?)

Notably absent: BT, Dave Ralph, Christopher Lawrence.

Good Addition: David Padilla

Times: The Same

Place: well duh

I may still go...

I've noticed a real lack of Rabbitheadz up in this board. Don't forget that Bunny and T. Confucius of Rabbit in the Moon are also going to spin. I have never heard Bunny but T. Confucius spins some tasty fucking house grooves. It's about time the Rabbit invades that damn Space place......need some good vibes up in that mofo and the Rabbit in the Moon crew does just that!

RITM is pretty cool, they usually do festivals and aren't a club act though, which explains their absence from Space. I hate to say it too but I haven't met many over the age of 21 that dig RITM...so there's your answer why they haven't been to Space.

There are many many Rabbitheads over 21 that love Rabbit in the Moon. And I'm not talking about why they won't perform at Space as a group. I'm talking about when they spin. T. Confucius is a bad-ass house DJ and Monk is outta hand with his hard-booty-ghetto house and breakbeats and occassionally drum and bass(which I don't care to much for). Monk is booked as a DJ all over the country. T. Confucius is really busy now as he is working on the final touches for the first full length all original Rabbit in the Moon album so that's why he doesn't DJ that frequently. Those guys have an awesome vibe to them and it would be great to have some of that Rabbit vibe injected into the Space crowd. Rabbit in the Moon create incredible MUSIC...and I do stress the word MUSIC....A lot of people that go to Space don't even give a fuck about MUSIC. At least Digweed brought some fucking awesome vibe and MUSIC to that club last month.

I would love to see Monk spin at Space and knock some sense into some of the crowd that goes there. "Face down-ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!"

Originally posted by meng

There are many many Rabbitheads over 21 that love Rabbit in the Moon. And I'm not talking about why they won't perform at Space as a group. I'm talking about when they spin. T. Confucius is a bad-ass house DJ and Monk is outta hand with his hard-booty-ghetto house and breakbeats and occassionally drum and bass(which I don't care to much for). Monk is booked as a DJ all over the country. T. Confucius is really busy now as he is working on the final touches for the first full length all original Rabbit in the Moon album so that's why he doesn't DJ that frequently. Those guys have an awesome vibe to them and it would be great to have some of that Rabbit vibe injected into the Space crowd. Rabbit in the Moon create incredible MUSIC...and I do stress the word MUSIC....A lot of people that go to Space don't even give a fuck about MUSIC. At least Digweed brought some fucking awesome vibe and MUSIC to that club last month.

I would love to see Monk spin at Space and knock some sense into some of the crowd that goes there. "Face down-ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!"

Meng your outta hand bro, and right on the money.. :) peace, sobeton

so they still charge $50?????

wait let's do the math:

not in the lineup:

-BT

-christopher lawrence

-Dave ralph

-Jimmy Van M

-Bad Boy Bill

-Junior Sanchez

Misstress barbara

The New deal

-DJ Hype, Dynamite MC

not even Roni size

and many more than I don't really care about but, hey.........

So for $50 you get to see every single one of Miami's DJ's(the same ones you've seen in 4-5 different clubs) PLUS

Paul oakenfold.............Nah.I don't think so.