Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chaos

Originally posted by nicole781

I was just there last friday and the music was really good. As for the crowd, it was ok, really packed, and like 1 cute guy, LOL...but if your going with a crew then it'll be fun.

Hey nicole, go again tonight!! I'll be there!! LOL, yeah, im going with a crew of girls - - - maybe a few boys might tag along, not sure yet. - - - So, no good eye candy huh?? Thats not goood

Originally posted by diamondsky

Hey nicole, go again tonight!! I'll be there!! LOL, yeah, im going with a crew of girls - - - maybe a few boys might tag along, not sure yet. - - - So, no good eye candy huh?? Thats not goood

music is pretty good. The crowd however, leaves something to be desired...Try Float instead :)

The music at Chaos is really good house. The dress is not as clubby as Exit, its more classy like capris or even dressy jeans. The boys there are not really like guidos, more like older euro men or something..lol...float has the same crowd as well, at least last time I was there a few months ago. I will be down the shore tonight at XS and then maybe do an afterhours at Vinyl! Can't wait! :D