Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Final Chapter Rmx? + 1 other id.

Ronin

Louie Devito just played a hot remix of Final Chapter around 2:05am on KTU. Anyone know the mix?? It basically sounded the same as the original but it was definatly a mix...

Now theres this other song he's playing... sounds like the "Blow the speakers" noise, buts its going.. duna, dun, duna dun something like that. Bad description, but maybe one of you can help me out. Thanx.

BRO...

first off...it was the final chapter remix (maybe called The End?) that wll be coming out real soon...

the next track i'm still not sure but I think is Richie Santana's new track...OMG that was the sickest 20 mins ever!

I'm waitin for louie to get back to me and i'll let u know....

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by roninmess

Thanx, I have that remix of final chapter, but I think it was different. If/when u remember that import name, lemme know :)

which remix it should be umrealesed if u have a copy bro send it this way let me if u need anything

anyway the song by moon is prob swallow the bass its the newest one sushi has like a chiese girl voice in the background b4 it drops

Originally posted by finesse112

which remix it should be umrealesed if u have a copy bro send it this way let me if u need anything

anyway the song by moon is prob swallow the bass its the newest one sushi has like a chiese girl voice in the background b4 it drops

Yeah its not sushi, I have that. The final chapter mix I got is the Lou Aiese Remix. You need it?

hey whats goin on

this is Lou Aiese, i did my own remix of the final chapter a while back, Mike is comin own with his remix called the end pretty soon.

i did 2 remixes, the "Main Remix", and the "No Mercy Mix"

look out for my new tracks comin out soon: "Blow Ya Mind" & "Distorted Minds"

Look For a remix of Mikey Puff's "Three Kings" by me coming out soon also!