Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nu Breed 5

Treepwood

Well For those of you that have been waiting for the NU Breed 5 its supposed to be released on Monday. What i'm not sure about is if its gonna be released in the UK or here, Maybe i'm even wrong and has been released already. Also for those Lee burrige fans (loraine), he was on Kiss Fm on August 4th. Looking forward to getting his set from that. Well thats where i heard that Nu Breed 5 is gonna be released on Monday. Well People thats all for now.

jon sa trincha is a master of the balaeric tunes. i prefer his stuff over jose padilla (formally with cafe del mar)

pancho, if u like chill out, i highly recommed cam del mar

the domestic release has a different title. i think it's called 'ibiza sunset' mixed by rob da bank

probably one of my favorite all time chill out.

the new back to mine by everything but the girl is also a worthy mention.

Originally posted by Nolimit

jon sa trincha is a master of the balaeric tunes. i prefer his stuff over jose padilla (formally with cafe del mar)

pancho, if u like chill out, i highly recommed cam del mar

the domestic release has a different title. i think it's called 'ibiza sunset' mixed by rob da bank

probably one of my favorite all time chill out.

the new back to mine by everything but the girl is also a worthy mention.

NoLimit>>> i totally agree, sa trincha is far much better than padilla/bruno/etc and all the cafe del mar and san antonio crap. They care too much about the $$$ and now they're fighting the in the court for the cafe del mar brand.

thanks 4the advice -- i'll check ibiza sunset -- i play chill out at the office so my coworkers don't freak out with the music i play.

i also have the b2m/ebtg cd -- another one by morcheba is coming soon.. let's see

Loraine is getting mentioned in GU liner notes now? Damn.......I think there are some girls on the GU message board (not naming any names!) who would do ANYTHING for a mention in the liner notes.

I'll have to check Virgin tomorrow, as I live 2 blocks from there......but I'm not laying very high odds that they have it. This megastore over here will bend over backwards to get the latest teen pop in the day it is released, but they frequently lag big-time with dance music releases, especially GUs.

Originally posted by Nolimit

btw, congrats to loraine for a nice little 'thank you' by mr burridge in the cd inserts.

did u think he was going to foget about you??

Oh shit I didn't expect that one!!! Tho I'm still waiting in the mail to recieve my copy from the zany bloke...guess I"ll have to go out and buy me a copy.

thanx for letting me know Diego :)

I feel loved!

Originally posted by patrickl

Loraine is getting mentioned in GU liner notes now? Damn.......I think there are some girls on the GU message board (not naming any names!) who would do ANYTHING for a mention in the liner notes.

Patrick, I really didn't expect a mention on his Nubreed! And I met Lee WAY before he started posting on that board. You know the story!

Originally posted by loraine

Originally posted by patrickl

Patrick, I really didn't expect a mention on his Nubreed! And I met Lee WAY before he started posting on that board. You know the story!

Indeed I do. Tell Lee to get on it, he's mentioned you in the liner notes and he hasn't even comped you a copy of his disc yet?? slacker.....hehe

How old is Lee anyways. I mean usually i hear that Djs can't wait to get started on their next album but for some weird reason him not feeling like it makes me think he is kinda young. BTW loraine

i have your copy of Kiss FM gimme a ring when u want me to drop it off