Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A New Friday Night 19 And Over -goodbye Exit Goodbye Factory-hello World

SOME TIME THIS SEPTEMBER RUMOR HAS IT THAT "WORLD" NEW YORKS NEWEST NIGHTCLUB WHICH HOLDS 3000 PEOPLE OPENS IT'S DOORS FOR THE FIRST TIME TO ANYONE UNDER 21. YES FRIDAYS 19 TO ENTER 21 TO DRINK WITH AN EXPECTED MEDIAN AGE OF 22. THEY HAVE IMPORTED ENGLAND'S FAMOUS UNDERGROUND TRANCE FOLLOWING KNOWN INTERNATIONALLY AS "GO DJ GO".

DEALS ARE IN PLACE WITH SASHA & DIGWEED, PAUL VAN DYKE, OAKENFOLD, TIESTO, CARL COX AND OTHER GREATS.

IT WAS RUMORED THAT MTV HAD A PARTNERSHIP INVOLVEMENT IN THIS, INSTEAD IT HAS BEEN DIVULGED THAT MTV'S FASHIONABLY LOUD WILL BE SHOT DURING FASHION WEEK AT "GO DJ GO" AT THE WORLD !

LOOKS LIKE THERE'S A NEW KING IN TOWN. BE SCEPTIC ALL YOU WANT, BUT THE NAME, CLUB, AND TALENT SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

OUT WITH COMMERCIAL EXIT, AND DIRTY AND USUALLY EMPTY FACTORY !!!

WELCOME WORLD FRIDAYS!!!!:D

I haven't posted in a long while but wanted to say something about this. My concern right off the bat would be....

If their "labeling" Cox as a Trance DJ, they're already totally off base. I may be misunderstanding your post, however so...hopefully it'll be something to bring this city back from the dead.

There are a few other things that make this a little less than...a revival in my mind but..we'll see.

-Oo

OMG< i hope Downtown Julie brown will be there, so i can Tell her Ass off AGAIN, ,like i did when they use to tape Club MTV @ The Palladium, UGH< Lets talk about WHORES Shall we?

*mE*

*Sorryihatethatbitch*

Grr... haha

The World? :laugh:

Originally posted by jaysea

OMG< i hope Downtown Julie brown will be there, so i can Tell her Ass off AGAIN, ,like i did when they use to tape Club MTV @ The Palladium, UGH< Lets talk about WHORES Shall we?

*mE*

*Sorryihatethatbitch*

Grr... haha

The World? :laugh:

LMAOF!!!!!!!

Well the grind was Tacky, lol, but Eric was nice to look at. Im actually good friends with him, he was in the first real world, and then later hosted the grind for awhile, he a cool guy,

i think i meet him first, and most of the cast at limelight, when they were taping the show, Ofcourse i was fucked up, and saw the camera's and RAN TO THEM!! haha, I liked the Southern girl, Julie? and then that other girl, i think red hair? i dont no, but let me TELL YOU, MTV Got there money's worth that night, i was doing bumps of there table, and michael had his ass pants on.

it was CLASSIC

hahaha.

*me*