Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps CD!!!

First let me say thanks to Joel for coming threw in a big way for me. Like i have always said YOU ARE THE KING!! Secondly,let me say this "Revisiting summers past" CD is compleatly of the hook. Denny proves once again why he is the one and only!!!! Those of you who got one you know exactly what im saying.

Guest saleen351

A BIG how ya doing to my man Jersey Joel thanks for the cd.. Cosmic,,, I got a copy so don't worry about me, but when my cd is finished everyone who wants one will get one..

Thanks Ceeotter for the cd but I lossed it.

I think my dumbass chucked it at a moving vechile.

These scumbags said said something to me outside of Tempts as they were driving by and I think I chucked it at them. Then the traffic light turn red. Ha Ha these fools were in for a suprise. I ran to the car they started to roll there windows up and my one friend slapped the back passenger in the face as he was trying to roll his window up and I was screaming at the kids in front to step out then the light turned green and they were out.

God I have so much fun on the BLVD.

Originally posted by tempkid

These scumbags said said something to me outside of Tempts as they were driving by and I think I chucked it at them. Then the traffic light turn red. Ha Ha these fools were in for a suprise. I ran to the car they started to roll there windows up and my one friend slapped the back passenger in the face as he was trying to roll his window up and I was screaming at the kids in front to step out then the light turned green and they were out.

That was just outta control.....I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it it first hand:woah: :woah2::woah:

Originally posted by saleen351

A BIG how ya doing to my man Jersey Joel thanks for the cd.. Cosmic,,, I got a copy so don't worry about me, but when my cd is finished everyone who wants one will get one..

Yes, the Tempts CD is phat - I didn't like it at first but I listened to it a few times and I love it...

Hey Saleen - can I get a copy of your CD?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That was just outta control.....I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it it first hand:woah: :woah2::woah:

Spygirl I thought you were going to DJ's on sunday.

Pete and me in the same street togeather fucked up ain't a good mix. It was fun hanging with you.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

First let me say thanks to Joel for coming threw in a big way for me. Like i have always said YOU ARE THE KING!! Secondly,let me say this "Revisiting summers past" CD is compleatly of the hook. Denny proves once again why he is the one and only!!!! Those of you who got one you know exactly what im saying.

Cosmic can you make me like 4 copies and bring to Spicy's so I can replace Tempkids and give one to Goodfella and Spygirl and Joel wants one that says Spicy's vs Temps he thought our idea was funny! Bring them to Spicy's Wed I got some new ones you will like to copy. I don't have a burner so....please

Tempkid, the CD's are not to be used as weapons......:smile2:

Originally posted by ceeotter

Cosmic can you make me like 4 copies and bring to Spicy's so I can replace Tempkids and give one to Goodfella and Spygirl and Joel wants one that says Spicy's vs Temps he thought our idea was funny! Bring them to Spicy's Wed I got some new ones you will like to copy. I don't have a burner so....please

Otter,yours were done that night. The only thing im working is the label for the CD. Ill have that done this afternoon and ill bring them up to you wednesday.

Spygirl I thought you were going to DJ's on sunday.

Pete and me in the same street togeather fucked up ain't a good mix. It was fun hanging with you.

No D'Jais for me...Stayed home like a good girl:eek:

I kinda figured you and Pete are not a good combo, more trouble than I am by myself..........:spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Originally posted by cgm

Tempkid, the CD's are not to be used as weapons......:smile2:

Where the fuck was cgm this past weekend?

I guess we all know the true party animals at your house.

I was telling your boy Don how much you and your roomates love him. So he wanted me to bring him to your house but I was waiting untill you would be their.

Where the fuck was cgm this past weekend?

I guess we all know the true party animals at your house.

I was telling your boy Don how much you and your roomates love him. So he wanted me to bring him to your house but I was waiting untill you would be their.

Hi tempkid,,,

Before you go stripping me of my VIP partying status, I was at a funeral this weekend......NOW DONT YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT!!

J/K.....anyway, how is my luv Don.. DId he miss me?

XS friday??? We'll go shot 4 shot and see who the TRUE champ is...and no passing out on a kitchen table this time!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: