Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do guys keep insisting....

xtotaleclipsex

Ya know what has really been bothering me lately...

the guys that somehow migrate themselves over by you and your girls and stand there staring at you for about 10 minutes asking you to dance about 20 times after you say no thanks.

Then by even turning away from them...ignoring them...and trying to politely get rid of them, you have to like give them a little push to go away. I hate comin off like a bitch to guys cause it takes courage to come up to girls, but if a girl is not lookng at you and turns you down...why do they still keep insisting.

And in a lot of cases...the worst guys that do this are the foreign ones.

They are just too damn stupid to realize that we arn't playing hard to get. It has gotten so bad lately when I go out, that I almost dread going clubbing unless my boyfriend is there. And if I get my crotch grabbed one more time someone is gonna lose thier balls!

Originally posted by sinergygrl

It has gotten so bad lately when I go out, that I almost dread going clubbing unless my boyfriend is there.

I usually try to have a guy I know come with me...for safety and to pretend he's my guy to get guys to back the F off. But lately since I have wanted to chill with my girls, I have been meeting a few really cool guys within the club, who are respectful and all...and if someone unwanted approaches me I pretend that I am with one of the guys.