Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bouncers who dis ladies

Saturday night at Metronome a bouncer clocked one of my girlfriends in the face and then bolted! This was a Harley Davidson looking dude who consistenly was disrespecting women by cursing at them and spitting at them. Yes, that's right he spit directly in a girl's face. He then jetted so fast around the block and jumped in a cab. All the other bouncers held US back and let him run, insisting they had no clue who he was. However, it has since been confirmed that he does in fact work there.

I say we boycott those muthafuckas! I do not want to be any where that men are allowed to treat women this way and get away with it. And if any of you gentlemen out there see this guy working on a Saturday night, please feel free to KNOCK HIM OUT! It would be much appreciated!

We did call the police that night but as always it took them forever to come and my friend who got hit was upset and at this point nauseous and really wanted to go home, so we left. Never filed a report. I called the club today and they said they'll get back to me. Yeah right! I'm gonna be up their asses so far they will not be able to ignore me!

Thanks for the support!