Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cosmicgate22

I don't know who you are but this is a serious situation and I hope you have all the facts straight, which I'm sure you don't. You are a very negative person and I won't be answering anymore of your posts after this. Your Opinion is yours , its valid and you are entitled to it. I am taking the postive road and will unite postive people to make the best of this sad situation.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thepulse

I don't know who you are but this is a serious situation and I hope you have all the facts straight, which I'm sure you don't. You are a very negative person and I won't be answering anymore of your posts after this. Your Opinion is yours , its valid and you are entitled to it. I am taking the postive road and will unite postive people to make the best of this sad situation.

Ok you 2 gotta spill the beans on this shit.....

P.S. By the way, WE know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

As much as I would love to, this shit is serious and I don't want it made public til I/we hear from thepulse. Could cause some major pains and hassel's and my boy COSMIC needs to make the info public, not me!

Then, may I make a suggestion?:idea: Maybe you shouldn't even be having this discussion here because you KNOW how people are and the only thing this is gonna do is cause the RUMORS to come out of the woodwork!!

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Then, may I make a suggestion?:idea: Maybe you shouldn't even be having this discussion here because you KNOW how people are and the only thing this is gonna do is cause the RUMORS to come out of the woodwork!!

I appreciate the suggestion and I have taken it under advisement (I always wanted to say that). Anyway, I was just trying to let thepulse know that he was going down a road that would make things bad for him and tried to give him a chance to come clean or shut up!

I am not going to address this situation in person, I am in the process of putting something positive together, If you would like to here my statement ask me in person ( I don't bite), I've told this sad story a million times already, to people who have asked, and its just an unfortunate situation. I wasn't friends with the kid who left the apt below me, I just knew him in passing since we shared a driveway and him and his friends lived in the same building ( we met the first weekend of the summer and everytime I saw him he was wrecked, he rarely went out and just stayed at his apt with his buddies partying while I worked most of the weekend), I didn't see him leave and was not the one who tried to stop him, his friend was. Case closed. I was merely a witness to the condition this person was in the last time I saw him, and was the only person who stuck around after we heard about the accident. Everyone else left, including his friend who took a $175 cab ride home in the middle of the night! He didn't live with me or hang out with me, He is a grown man, and chose to do what he did on his own, no one knew he planned on leaving he just did it.

To add more to the story, I heard 10 people from his town were arrested in Seaside the following Saturday. I will not be entertaining any negative posts about this any more if you have something positive to say, I will gladly speak with you. Peace.

I didn't see him leave and was not the one who tried to stop him, his friend was. Case closed.

"Friends shouldn't let friends drive drunk, as soon as WE couldn't stop him WE should have called police on him, WE were in no condition to chase him, that just makes it worse, WE just prayed nothing happened, but I guess our prayers went un-answered, the next time I will definitely call the police, friend or not, and report them, everyone else should do the same as hard as it may be to do." -thepulse

I don't know there, pulse...sounds a little different than the first time you told the story when the incident actually happened! Get your stories straight!!! :rolleyes: