Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC visits NJ SHore

Originally posted by saleen351

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

oh well......snooze you loose:rolleyes:

every dj on that line up is hot........might not be "denny" but trust me, there are other dj's in the world! anthony mundy & chris russo, along with the others like richie santana, anthony acid, sal parm, yada yada yada ROCKED our (djcentral/nyc on the move) pool party @ the Clevelander in SOuth Beach during the winter music conference.....

wasn't much sleepin going on, just a whole lotta dancin;)

Originally posted by imaqtxoxo

every dj on that line up is hot........might not be "denny" but trust me, there are other dj's in the world! anthony mundy & chris russo, along with the others like richie santana, anthony acid, sal parm, yada yada yada ROCKED our (djcentral/nyc on the move) pool party @ the Clevelander in SOuth Beach during the winter music conference.....

I dont think anyone is saying those guys arent good/great... I think what we are saying is that the people that "promoted" it suck!! I have worked in a club for years now and tonight is the first time im hearing about it ??? if you post it and dont do YOUR JOB dont expect us jump on the wagon!! ..........Ps STOP WITH THE "DENNY" stuff. Your making yourself look even more enept!!................O

yeah....That was south beach....put that line up in a club down the beach and people might actually come. Long Branch is too far away from anything else. Not worth the trip if you ask me!

Too many people are too close minded to give anything a chance. They would rather insult and trash any party that they are not familiar with. IT is getting really annoying...

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

I dont think anyone is saying those guys arent good/great... I think what we are saying is that the people that "promoted" it suck!! I have worked in a club for years now and tonight is the first time im hearing about it ??? if you post it and dont do YOUR JOB dont expect us jump on the wagon!! ..........Ps STOP WITH THE "DENNY" stuff. Your making yourself look even more enept!!................O

perhaps you mean inept....and no, i'm not incompetant. as far as the whole "denny" thing, no thing at all! just seems as though everytime i read the JERSEY message board, its him and tempts that are topic of conversation.

Originally posted by drama

Too many people are too close minded to give anything a chance. They would rather insult and trash any party that they are not familiar with. IT is getting really annoying...

you can say that again:eek:

i was just informing some people in case they were interested and this is the thanks i get.....phew!:tongue: hehehe

Originally posted by drama

Drama is right, but I wasn't trying to trash his party. I love going new places and hearing different DJ's, but in the summer, I'm usually at the Jersey Shore.

Imaqtxoxo, as far as Denny and Temps, I try to stay away from that topic, it only causes trouble.......:blank:

I hope your party goes well:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Drama is right, but I wasn't trying to trash his party. I love going new places and hearing different DJ's, but in the summer, I'm usually at the Jersey Shore.

Imaqtxoxo, as far as Denny and Temps, I try to stay away from that topic, it only causes trouble.......:blank:

I hope your party goes well:)

thnx sweetz;) had a lot of fun yesterday...wish the weather could have been a lil' nicer but overall it was a good day!

This Sunday, August 12th....

come join DJCentral for an "after the beach" beach party @ Cafe Bar, doors open at 4pm with some great DJ's featuring:

ANTHONY MUNDY - Exit, NYC CHRIS RUSSO - Space, South Hamptons - Cheetah, NYC DJ HYDRO - DJCentral & many more...

click on for more info and directions

www.djcentral.com/summeer

Oh shit Chris Russo is the shit! Heard him at Slopes a few times up at Hunter MT. Talked his ear off one night about a few tracks. Played whatever me and my friends wanted to hear that night. Awsome guy!