Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with the No Bandanna Zone at DJais??

That place is horrible. Due to the unfortunate incident at Surf, I had to travel all the way to DJais on Sunday and boy did I regret it. How can you have a good time there? that place sucks!!!! it's crowded and yet there about 200 people there, you can't get to a bar in an orderly fashion, the crowd is fugly, ickkk, and you can't wear a bandanna because, hmm, well still trying to figure that one out....I mean being a member of the Crypts, I sure as hell didn't want to see someone from a rival gang, wearing their baby blue bandanna's, non-sense.

:blown:

Horrible

Anthony

Originally posted by thesandman

Fuck DJais, it blows. NJ shores biggest cheese factory. I know the happy hours are ok there but thats about it. Wall to Wall juice and plastic...

Wall to Wall juice and plastic... But isn't that every where in NJ... :confused:

Originally posted by Intensity

That place is horrible. Due to the unfortunate incident at Surf, I had to travel all the way to DJais on Sunday and boy did I regret it. How can you have a good time there? that place sucks!!!! it's crowded and yet there about 200 people there, you can't get to a bar in an orderly fashion, the crowd is fugly, ickkk, and you can't wear a bandanna because, hmm, well still trying to figure that one out....I mean being a member of the Crypts, I sure as hell didn't want to see someone from a rival gang, wearing their baby blue bandanna's, non-sense.

Horrible

Anthony

DJais is horrible! I went there a couple of weeks ago on a Friday and I had to leave after an hour. The crowd is just tacky. I mean I really can not handle trying to push my way through a bunch of couples sucking face and groping each other just to get a drink.

NO class!:mad:

Originally posted by drama

DJais is horrible! I went there a couple of weeks ago on a Friday and I had to leave after an hour. The crowd is just tacky. I mean I really can not handle trying to push my way through a bunch of couples sucking face and groping each other just to get a drink.

NO class!:mad:

D How come you didn't say hello to me... LOL

S.. Right No Come back.. :cool:

Horrible

Anthony

hey sweetz...was wondering why u were @ d'jais and not the surf when i saw you and then i heard the whole thing in the girls room about the electrical problems and yada yada yada! you should come hang out with us this sunday, august 12th...check out the flyer www.djcentral.com/summer

lemme know ......joanne@djcentral.com

ciao!

hey cutie....

don't mean to diss your spot, I was just giving my opinion and sometimes, some people can't handle that (not implying you by any stretch of the imagination). I have had a lot of fun over the years at DJais, just not that time.

I didn't know you were on here..I'm looking at the flyer right now...I'll let you know if I can make it..

Anthony

PS Can I wear a bandanna, lol

hey cutie....

don't mean to diss your spot, I was just giving my opinion and sometimes, some people can't handle that (not implying you by any stretch of the imagination). I have had a lot of fun over the years at DJais, just not that time.

I didn't know you were on here..I'm looking at the flyer right now...I'll let you know if I can make it..

Anthony

PS Can I wear a bandanna, lol

its really not my spot either......honestly, i think the bouncers there are too full of themselves and its a BIG turnoff being greeted by a bunch of ogars!

anyhowz...if u can make it sunday i promise u can leave your bandanna on :laugh: girl scouts honor;)

Originally posted by imaqtxoxo

i think the bouncers there are too full of themselves and its a BIG turnoff being greeted by a bunch of ogars!

anyhowz...if u can make it sunday i promise u can leave your bandanna on :laugh: girl scouts honor;)

I think what you said was cute.....But regardless of what we all think, some people love D'jais just as much as we like Surf or Temps, or where ever the case may be......I'm always down for they're Happy Hour, bandana or not.....

yeah dammit....i like djais on friday night...chilling with friends.

the best feeling in the world is going out, knowing that at every corner of the bar, and every turn on the dance floor, you will see someone you know....that way, when some juicyJohnny decides that he doesn't like you bumping him on the dancefloor, and he thinks you're out with only like 2 friends, he will get whomped on by like 20 random people from all over.....not that it ever happened....;)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yeah dammit....i like djais on friday night...chilling with friends.

the best feeling in the world is going out, knowing that at every corner of the bar, and every turn on the dance floor, you will see someone you know....that way, when some juicyJohnny decides that he doesn't like you bumping him on the dancefloor, and he thinks you're out with only like 2 friends, he will get whomped on by like 20 random people from all over.....not that it ever happened....;)

Yeah Baby......:D