Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Sun

I'm going to be celebrating my birthday at Tempts this Sunday. Pre gaming at Surf if it's nice out. Shawn Ink is spinning so I suggest everyone makes it over.

I was just curious as to where most of u hang out in Tempts. I would like to meet a few of the CHARACTERS from this board. I haven't been down the shore much this year or I would have already tried to meet up!

Ceotter...what is your first name? I don't wanna go up to the bar and say "Hi are u ceotter?" and have someone look at me like I have 4 heads...lol

I would also like to meet the infamous Saleen...u gonna be there bro?

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee

Ceotter...what is your first name? I don't wanna go up to the bar and say "Hi are u ceotter?" and have someone look at me like I have 4 heads...lol

SMOKEE

:laugh: lmfao......I was thinking the same shit......well, I'll probably be in surf on Sunday but not Tempts......I don't know anyone from this board personally either........:)

Originally posted by smokee

I'm going to be celebrating my birthday at Tempts this Sunday. Pre gaming at Surf if it's nice out. Shawn Ink is spinning so I suggest everyone makes it over.

I was just curious as to where most of u hang out in Tempts. I would like to meet a few of the CHARACTERS from this board. I haven't been down the shore much this year or I would have already tried to meet up!

I would also like to meet the infamous Saleen...u gonna be there bro?

SMOKEE

She is at the back bar by the bathrooms....Look for the curly haired blond/dirty blond with the oversized flipper!!!!!!!

Originally posted by clubangel

I met you last Thursday at Happy Hour..Steve introduced us...ring any bells????

oh shit! I'm sorry.....yes, I do remember you clubangel I just forgot you posted on THIS board for some reason........how's everything? I ended up getting really fucked that night btw...:)

Originally posted by tyco

oh shit! I'm sorry.....yes, I do remember you clubangel I just forgot you posted on THIS board for some reason........how's everything? I ended up getting really fucked that night btw...:)

Everything is great!...just getting ready for my birthday celebrations this weekend also..Tempts Sat and possible Surf and Temps on Sunday!!

Last Thursday also turned into a llllllllllooooonnnnggggg night for me as well...I was hurtin at work on Friday bigtime!:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Hey there Smokee! My b'day is this Friday...Leo's Rule!!!

I will be down there celebrating and partying all weekend! I have off on Monday so maybe I will see you Sunday!!!!!!:) :)

Ya see...I knew I liked u for a reason....hehehe

Happy Birthday girl! Hope to see ya Sun!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by thesandman

Smokee, Buc and I will meet up with you at Surf on Sun., I am not sure what time we are going there yet but well find you. Happy B day... (oh and I guess happy b day to ClubAngel too...)

See ya there Chris! Don't forget my Bday blunt...lol

SMOKEE

Originally posted by thesandman

Why write lol after that statement. THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT BRO!!!!! Ill have a b day bat hit for you b/c I don't roll blunts. Should be a great time...

How about you learn how to roll a blunt this week and bring the finished product down the shore!!!

SMOKEE