Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strip Clubs in Vancouver

Goin there next week for business. I hear they got some tight junks up across the border. Can anyone confirm this or ever gone there? Me and a few "associates" are plannin on gettin crunk and surveyin the scenery. I'm crossing this in the Sex Forum, in case no one here has been round the way. Holla.

don't even waste your money in strip clubs. just go out.

the girls in Vancouver are amazing, its Canada's SoCal, except that the girls are all naturally beautiful, unpretentious, really cool and know how to party. i head out to BC to ski every year and the girls we meet are always unbelieveable.

have a great time, Vancouver is an amazing city.

SD

To clubbingirl: there's nothing wrong with going out to strip clubs. Ain't no "goo of VD" flying anywhere (although I kinda wish there was...) We aren't talking about an orgy, it's a gentleman's club. U musn't have ever been in one before....

To sd: I'm lookin to meet some cute chickens up there. If u go up there, where's some good clubs to hit up. One of the guys we are going with is big into clubbing also, and so when we arent in bars/strip clubs, he and I are gonna try to hit up some of the club scene.....

Originally posted by sd

. i head out to BC to ski every year and the girls we meet are always unbelieveable.

have a great time, Vancouver is an amazing city.

SD

Yo Im thinking of heading to Whistler in January. How is. I heard its a huge mountain...how does it compare to Banff??

Originally posted by andre9000

To clubbingirl: there's nothing wrong with going out to strip clubs. Ain't no "goo of VD" flying anywhere (although I kinda wish there was...) We aren't talking about an orgy, it's a gentleman's club. U musn't have ever been in one before....

i know. alot of my guy friends go to strip clubs too. (and no i haven't been to one before)

but have fun!;)

andre-

i don't even remember where we went out. we were in a bar downtown, met some people and they took us out to some clubs. my recommendation is to do the same, everyone is really friendly and will at a minimum point you in the right direction.

ezd2-

Whistler/Blackcomb is by far the best ski town/mountain in North America. Banff though prestigious gets colder than a witches tit, and does not have the night life or the skiing that Whistler does. Whistler/Blackcomb is insane, huge parks, over 5,000 skiable, lift accessesable acres and more backcountry than you know what to do with. it has everything you would want to ski. the village is amazing, tons of bars, great apres, and fun clubs. the locals are all cool as shit, party like rock stars and rippin' skiers/snowboarders. not to mention the US$ goes pretty far up there. i think you get what i'm hinting at.

This year I'm thinking of heading to Europe, Minisitry of Sound (I think, could be Gatecrasher) throw a 10 day party in the mountains towards the end of the season. I couldn't think of anything better than skiing all day and listening to some of the best DJ's Europe has to offer every night.

Whistler is the place to be in North America, like Momadance though I would suggest going in March, the weather and snow are much better and more predictable than January.