Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Leaving!!!!

yes, it's true...I'll be going away to Hawaii for the next two weeks. I know it'll be tough, but you guys have to continue without me for the time being. ;)

Seriously though, I've never been there before and want to make it a memorable experience so...if anyone's got ideas on what to do while there, I'd love to hear them. Places to visit, clubs, restaurants...anything at all would be helpful.

P.S. I've never been away from ClubPlanet for that long so I'm wondering when the withdrawal symptomps first begin to appear?? And does anyone have the CP patch?? I don't know if I'll be able to make it....:tongue:

I haven't been to Hawaii in 5 years, but the last time I went there was this thing called Maui Mountain Cruisers. They drive you up this volcano until you're about 10,000 feet up where the air starts to get thin. Then they give you a mountain bike and let you ride down at your own pace. They had rain gear for the people also because we were above the level of clouds to start, and then on the way down we rode through the clouds and got completely drenched, but then you've dried out by the time you reach the bottom since it takes a couple hours. I don't know what kinda stuff you're into, but that was one of my favorite things to do the last time I was there. Ya know, nature and shit :)

that mountain cruiser tour is on the island of maui...they drive you to the top of mt. haleakala at like 2 am, so you get there right before sunrise (about 4:45 am - yes, it takes that long to get up there)...sunrise is so beautiful...but it's FREAKIN COLD up there! sure, here we are sunburned from the beach, but still freezing our asses off at the top...the main island (or at least the busiest) is oahu...honolulu reminds me of LA...waikiki beach is crowded - very commercialized...but the rest of the island outside of the city is nice...don't forget the arizona memorial at pearl harbor...if you like water sports or surfing, plenty of that to do, but be careful...the pacific is pretty rough...my husband went body surfing w/ some of his buddies in maui and some of them got cut up...waves also picked them up and SLAMMED them on the beach (i got it on video)...when are you leaving? surf the net, that's how we got a lot of our info on what to do...had to do our homework, though...we went w/ 18 of our friends and had a blast, but were glad we did some research before we went...that way we knew what our options were and didn't have to waste time trying to figure out what to do...rented a house, so that was cool...alot of tourists thought i was a local, and would ask me for directions and stuff, so that was kinda funny...if you're going to maui, let me know...i coordinated our group trip and could give you more info about maui...if you're staying on oahu, check out the internet...i heard they have some good clubs on oahu, too...two weeks - i'm jealous - i've been to hawaii twice, and still can't get enough! have an awesome trip and have a mai-tai or a lava flow for me!

a hui hou...

:heart:

maui no ka oi