Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoboken

Originally posted by k-hole6969

Does anyone know how much cover and drinks are at Sandbar? Is it cheaper to go to the shore instead?:eek:

If you get to sand bar before 10pm, there is no cover. they start charging at 10 pm. Beers are $4 and drinks are $5. its right on the water and its always packed. There are alot of gorgeous girls there. I would sugges getting there early because the lines are long. It is the biggest Friday night party in NJ.

HOBOKEN is ok, but if you are going to go there on a FRIDAY just head over to the SANDBAR in JERSEY CITY COVER WHAT COVER...lol ITS GREAT TO KNOW THE OWNER....IF YOU FINE ME I'llHOOK YOU UP w/DRINK and whatever you may want! I love that PLACE on FRIDAY!

LAURIE

Laurie619,

I will 100% be there on Friday...I have never met you i don't think...I am friends with Carbone and Tempkid...if you know those guys...maybe I will run into you...I look like every other guy in Jersey...tan, spiked hair but I don't juice...just naturally ripped...

Hey k-hole6969 Whats your real name? As you can guess mine is LAURIE...lol PLAIN JANE HERE! Yes I have meet your friends Joeycarbone, and Tempkid, a long with a few others. I am sure if you ask them about me they will tell you a story or two. Well have to jet1

LATER GATOR

LAURIE