Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nafuck...hop on your raft and paddle back to that shithole called cuba

Once again, I find humour in your pathetic posts, you foreign piece of dog shit. How dare you even mention the word Temps...the most exposure you'll ever get is cleaning the floor around the bar that I pissed on the night before, you cock smoker. Your kind dwells along the boardwalk, searching for shelter at night, while I'm inside Temps banging every guidette monster in sight. You and the dirty riff raff immigrants you represent are the scum of my earth. I pity your filthy, weak and hopeless souls. Stop wasting my peoples air and paddle your asses back to wherever, or whatever you came from. You are truly a disgrace to all of humanity, that is, if you dare call yourself human. Stop wasting my time!!!

You are pathetic....where are you from? How is it "your people's air?" Are you and american indian?

By the way, you exude so much class in admitting you piss on the floor.

Quit wasting OUR time and write something that's worth reading.

banging

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Once again, I find humour in your pathetic posts, you foreign piece of dog shit. How dare you even mention the word Temps...the most exposure you'll ever get is cleaning the floor around the bar that I pissed on the night before, you cock smoker. Your kind dwells along the boardwalk, searching for shelter at night, while I'm inside Temps banging every guidette monster in sight. You and the dirty riff raff immigrants you represent are the scum of my earth. I pity your filthy, weak and hopeless souls. Stop wasting my peoples air and paddle your asses back to wherever, or whatever you came from. You are truly a disgrace to all of humanity, that is, if you dare call yourself human. Stop wasting my time!!!

Ok - so let me get this straight:

#1 - you are proud of the fact you piss on a floor all night at a club?? Too g'ed out huh to make it to the mensroom??

#2 - you are proud of banging GUIDETTE's?? REALLY?? Then you HAVE GOT TO BE STUCK IN THE 80'S!!

#3 - Unless you are 100% american indian, you are just as much a party of the immigrant status that he is.

Let me just get one other thing clear - ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO EXUDE INTELLIGENCE WITH YOUR USE OF DEROGATORY, OFFENSIVE, AND OPPRESIVE REMARKS?? Keep digging that hole buddy - pretty soon you and your CLAN will be in China.. Your attitude should be a BIG HIT there!!!:letsgo: :letsgo:

Originally posted by gropasaurus

You lack tact, class, and intelligence. Your peoples air, alright there Geronimo. I didn't know you where American Indian. What nationality are you because unless your ass lives on a reservation this is not your country. Then again that just goes to show how much of a stupid imbred fuck you are. You don't like Spics why did some latino take your girl from you. Did you you get your ass kick by some. I sense some insecurity there buddy.

"How dare I mention a the word Temps". TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!

Stupid, uneducated, white trash think this is your country , mother is a fucking 550lb crack whore, imbred, child molesting, cock-sucking, cum-wrangling, stupid fucking faggot assed guido like you are the reason the youth of today is such a disgrace.

No fill up my gas tank and wip my windows you fucking white trash, trailor park, welfare rat.

:monkey:

Not much going on here!! What's up with you Jav? You spinning tonight or just Sat?

I hope you are still spinning on Sat. (at least someplace) once the summer is over.

Yeah, we watched the rest of the video....he is crazy!

Originally posted by nabuc1

You lack tact, class, and intelligence. Your peoples air, alright there Geronimo. I didn't know you where American Indian. What nationality are you because unless your ass lives on a reservation this is not your country. Then again that just goes to show how much of a stupid imbred fuck you are. You don't like Spics why did some latino take your girl from you. Did you you get your ass kick by some. I sense some insecurity there buddy.

"How dare I mention a the word Temps". TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!TEMPS!!!

Stupid, uneducated, white trash think this is your country , mother is a fucking 550lb crack whore, imbred, child molesting, cock-sucking, cum-wrangling, stupid fucking faggot assed guido like you are the reason the youth of today is such a disgrace.

No fill up my gas tank and wip my windows you fucking white trash, trailor park, welfare rat.

:monkey:

NABUC,

Don't go to his level, bro. You are the much better man and have no need to consume your self with trivial people like this clown.

HEY GROPATENYEAROLDCAUSEIGOTNOGAMEASARUS,

Paula Poundstone called and she needs the kids back!

Originally posted by eviljav666

Comon man...

there is no need for that shit...

if you have nothing better with you time and want to cause trouble take it to CLUBER CAFE!!! that site need some action..

Please man!!

its played already.

Message to all: if you play with fire you will get burnt. If you dish it out Nabuc you better be prepared to take the backlash. I will not deflate your raft because your insults towards me slide off of me like teflon. To all you wondering, yes I am the DON. I am so in the zone right now that it is ridiculous. I'm like Barry Bonds this year, I hit homer after homer. To all the hot girls out there, I love you all. You can refer to me as mr wonderful.

Originally posted by fleximus

Message to all: if you play with fire you will get burnt. If you dish it out Nabuc you better be prepared to take the backlash. I will not deflate your raft because your insults towards me slide off of me like teflon. To all you wondering, yes I am the DON. I am so in the zone right now that it is ridiculous. I'm like Barry Bonds this year, I hit homer after homer. To all the hot girls out there, I love you all. You can refer to me as mr wonderful.

Now the clown has switched ID's!!!!!!!

Time for the medication!

Nothing works here! I been here 7 years! I hate this place!

Hey Cybil say what you want. You caught me on a bad day. Normally your words mean as much as a fucking fly on the wall. say what you want, do what you want. Because, honestly, I KNOW I"M BETTER THAN YOU. No matter what you say or how much you brag I AM BETTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE.

Have a good one.

Um asshole - did you forget you started this thread in your other personality - gropasaurus??:eek: It must be REAL CONFUSING to remember which hat to put on with all the ones you have been wearing lately..:hat2: BUT - have no fail - here is a remedy - a cure to all that may help you in your time of need - :smoke: LAY OFF THE CRACK PIPE!! The long term affects are apparent - it may not be too late to reverse some of these affects!! And - if you don't, then you leave us no other alternative :shoot::biggun::shoot::biggun:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Now the clown has switched ID's!!!!!!!

Time for the medication!

Nothing works here! I been here 7 years! I hate this place!

Swithed ID's....clown you smoking somthing, I am the one and only Fleximus. Gropeasauras is a good friend of mine, as is the rest of the crew, Cyphead, MOnsterguido, Slonger, and Silverback. We are all very diff. people. I was alluding to Nabuc's past attacks on myself which were completely unwarranted.

Swithed ID's....clown you smoking somthing, I am the one and only Fleximus. Gropeasauras is a good friend of mine, as is the rest of the crew, Cyphead, MOnsterguido, Slonger, and Silverback. We are all very diff. people. I was alluding to Nabuc's past attacks on myself which were completely unwarranted.

When did I attack you. I never said shit about you. The only comment I ever made was that your original posts where funny. You and your fag hags attacked me. Next time get the facts straight Flex.

Cuba

dont sweet this shit..Remember you are a spic..

you will always get picked on and called names..

who cares let the Squid post all he likes..if you ignor he will go away...

How about some WACKY TOBACCIE today...

It is almost 4:20!!!!!!!!!!!!:rainbow: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Cuba

dont sweet this shit..Remember you are a spic..

you will always get picked on and called names..

who cares let the Squid post all he likes..if you ignor he will go away...

How about some WACKY TOBACCIE today...

Bro after the day I'm having I would love to. Work FUCKING SUCKS. Our client just fucked us royally. I have to come in and work this weekend and I got to work late tonight , tomorrow, and probably friday. Justin is sick, doc doesn't know what the fuck it is. All i want to do is go home. Bro why can't life be simple like back in QP.

I know being a spic people will always talk shit. People always mock what they don't understand or fear, that's the way I see it. What ever, bad day to talk shit to me. I'm at fucking DefCon 5 today!!!:flame: :flame: :flame:

got to get back to work.

FUCK!!!

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by nabuc1

Bro after the day I'm having I would love to. Work FUCKING SUCKS. Our client just fucked us royally. I have to come in and work this weekend and I got to work late tonight , tomorrow, and probably friday. Justin is sick, doc doesn't know what the fuck it is. All i want to do is go home. Bro why can't life be simple like back in QP.

I know being a spic people will always talk shit. People always mock what they don't understand or fear, that's the way I see it. What ever, bad day to talk shit to me. I'm at fucking DefCon 5 today!!!:flame: :flame: :flame:

got to get back to work.

FUCK!!!

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Nabuc, you have attacked me plenty of times. However, I always win and when you offend someone, you better be able to take the punishment. My emails are completely braggadocious, boastful accounts of my life. My friends emails are of the same nature because we are all tremendous on the club scene. Take it easy and don't kill yourself. Words of wisdom from the one they call Fleximus Maximus.

Nabuc, you have attacked me plenty of times. However, I always win and when you offend someone, you better be able to take the punishment. My emails are completely braggadocious, boastful accounts of my life. My friends emails are of the same nature because we are all tremendous on the club scene. Take it easy and don't kill yourself. Words of wisdom from the one they call Fleximus Maximus.

EMAILS?? Are you that dumb that you actually think what you are doing is EMAILING?? OMG - your worse than I thought!:rolleyes:

I never attacked you. Unless you are silverback, gropemymotherbecauseimedipusasaurus, or mosterguido and you claim not to be. You can boast about your life all you want don't bother me none. And win what, like there is a trophjy for who argues the best on this board. If there is go ahead you can have it. Put it up on your mantle. Enjoy it, polish it daily, make it the center of your life. What ever I'm tired of discussing thinks with people I could careless about. And don't worry about me flex, don't need words of wisdom from you either.