Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project or Kimball Collins 8/17???

Need some recommendations...... I have several freinds coming up from D.C. area 8/17.

Scott Project at Limelight OR Kimball Collins at Sound Factory??

I recently saw Scot Project for the first time at Tunnel... He was off the hook!! however I have never seen Kimball spin??

I need a rec.

Scot Project all the way!:D The venue at Limelight is a little more impressive than Sound Factory so that'll be something to impress your friends with. But back to my point. I'd pick Scot Project over Collins any day!

I have seen Kimball Collins a few times in Florida, and he is amazing. If you like real hard progressive house then check out Project. If you like good hard trance, check out KC. As for the venues, Limelight is an awesome place, but the crowd sucks and the place is really dirty. IMO the crowd at Sound Factory is gorgeous, and the venue is nice. You can either impress your friends by bringing them to a church to party, or show them a club with beautiful people and good vibe.