Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I saved a child from drowning!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I went swimming today, at a lake, with a beach near my house. It has lifegaurds, but they are useless.

I was sitting in my chair on the beach, when Alittle girl followed some bigger kids to the deep end. When she realized that she couldn't stand anymore, she panicked and started to gasp for air, but at the same time she is drinking water so she can't even scream for help. When this is going on the lifegaurd is talking to someone and doesn't see her. So I run into the water in a hurry, swim out to her, and lift her out of the water.Then her mother realizes what had happen because, her daughter is coughing like crazy and crying hysterically. The mother calls the lifegaurd over to check her daughter out. The girl gets ripped out of my arms and I get pushed aside. 5 min later she is fine and the muther fucking, lazy ass, not paying attention to his job lifegaurd gets ALL the credit!! I just went back to my chair and watched how everyone praised the douchbag lifegaurd all day. And the worst part about it was the lifegaurd knew I saved her and took all the credit anyway. So the next time I go there Iam gonna fake that Iam drowning, and when he comes to me Iam gonna grab his nuts, and pull them over his head and preceed to choke him with them!

dont sweat it man, we know u saved her, u did a good thing, that lifeguard deserves a beatdown for not crediting u, but its all good, u know and we know that u saved her, just be glad that she's alive, u saved a life, good work, keep it up

Guest gabo
Originally posted by court877

Awee, that sux, but I'll congratulate u because you do deserve all the credit, good job

Thank you, thats all I wanted to hear.:)

Originally posted by specsnny

Wow, Im impressed. Rock on man. Life Guards are paid to sit and watch, not to save people. Unless they are hot and on Bay Watch.

I used to be a lifeguard, lucky no one ever drowed where I worked....Yeah, it's a cake job, but when shit goes down, it goes down. It sux that the lifeguard was an asshole. A good deed never goes unturned.......;)