Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newsday Article On Peter Gatien (This is scarey how it is so acurate)

The people that read this and will get upset are really the people that tried to revive or big back what once was. There was always that potential. At some point in time we just had to realize it was over and we had to move on. Pete owes easily a couple hundred thousand to Old Promoters, documented and being sued over it. Working with him as a promoter or a director or whatever you will have a love hate realtionship. You thinks he's the man till he screws you on the money. :D

Just for the record, I was never a promotor or thought he was the man.

I did, (and still do) respect the fact that he was King of Clubland at one time. Despite the fact of how he got there was in lack of better terms unconventional and outside the law.

However, if you are insinuating that I (and I wish you would have directed it to me) am trying to revive what was gone or am trying to hold on to the past, that is simply not the case and and I don't know how you got that in a sarcastic sentence.

Originally posted by cazz926

Just for the record, I was never a promotor or thought he was the man.

I did, (and still do) respect the fact that he was King of Clubland at one time. Despite the fact of how he got there was in lack of better terms unconventional and outside the law.

However, if you are insinuating that I (and I wish you would have directed it to me) am trying to revive what was gone or am trying to hold on to the past, that is simply not the case and and I don't know how you got that in a sarcastic sentence.

give it up...

everyone knows you cry for tunnel..

Can someone tell me where these nurses were..cause I've never seen them

Also its good to know that at least a club company is thinking of buying tunnel (according to Rudy Washington) I had heard that the owner didnt want it to become a club again

Also Rudy Washington is a dick and a half. What the fuck..did he get molested by a drag queen or sumthing when he was younger that makes him so bitter to ny nightlife

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

lolololol CAZZ lololol it was not commented towards you. Oh boy ok I will include sentimental old skool clubbers. LOL If u really wanna get sickwhile CAZZ is screaming outside NYU I just bought a DISNEY TOY in the hotel lobby of where USA used to be :eek:

Hey, while you were looking for the toy, did you ask all the salespeople where the slide was? Or did you try to slide down down the escalator with body glitter on?

Anyway, the NYU dorms are kicking me off the sidewalk, so I'm now going to Save the Robots.

The scary part is not how intricate into gatiens life this article is .The fact that such a vendetta would be launched against him is crazy.Example he had huge parties with his employees and paid for hookers,champagne and drugs so what how does that effect public interest .I have my own company and treat my people not to that extreme but I do it.Kid gets killed in parking garage near Tunnel thats the clubs fault? maybe its the NYPD's fault for not being on that block at that time. They even have the guy pretending he lives like a middle class working man, so what he bangs out his credit cards he can afford to thats the fun in having lots of money .Yes he is no boy scout but this has lost its original pupose of interest in public saftey and become an ego driven waste of tax payers money why because he beat a RICO case.By the way LL and Tunnel have barely had anything going on in the last six years they already won. I was just in LL Saturday they cant even afford to run the A/C in the whole club.He is now a convicted felon so even if he stays in NY he cant hold a liquor license hes out of the bar business already ,just trying to finish squeezing the last few drops of blood from those two rocks LL/Tunnel.

Cazz security was throwing me out of the lobby as I was kicking and screaming all I want was a encore of PRINCE's ACOUSTIC SESSION :( :bigfinger BASTARDS

Nah Peter still has the slide. I tried buying it from him when arena was closing he had a ton of stuff stored in PALLADIUM's basement. The Slide was one of the items along with those HUGE GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS and other NEON signs. OK I go cry now.

KING that was very well said;)