Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ghboy and monsterguido46...don't listen to these ass packers & dildo chompers

An attack on ghboy or monsterguido46 is an attack on GROPASAURUS, and homey don't play dat. I'll cut your eyelids off and dump a fist full of winnies down those cum holes. I'll crush your pathetic upper bodies with my 21 inch pithons. I've curled dumbells heavier than all of you fools combined. You must really be a bunch of insecure pussies to be insulted by a couple of guidos discussing how great our physiques, looks and groping abilites are. Don't even bother responding to this b/c you're not worthy of our imperial class. You're the sludge that your Mexican mother dry cleans off the bottom of my D&G pants. You're the shit that squirts out when I a rip a myoplex shake fart. You're the scum of the earth I see walking on my boardwalk in Seaside.

Know your role and shut your mouth!!!

Originally posted by gropasaurus

An attack on ghboy or monsterguido46 is an attack on GROPASAURUS, and homey don't play dat. I'll cut your eyelids off and dump a fist full of winnies down those cum holes. I'll crush your pathetic upper bodies with my 21 inch pithons. I've curled dumbells heavier than all of you fools combined. You must really be a bunch of insecure pussies to be insulted by a couple of guidos discussing how great our physiques, looks and groping abilites are. Don't even bother responding to this b/c you're not worthy of our imperial class. You're the sludge that your Mexican mother dry cleans off the bottom of my D&G pants. You're the shit that squirts out when I a rip a myoplex shake fart. You're the scum of the earth I see walking on my boardwalk in Seaside.

AAAAAAHHHHHH OK ROCK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...more free time on your hands..

WHAT EXACTLY IS A 21 INCH PITHON?