Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A message from Sasha

Hi all, I have been missing you recently. What about Twilo closing down, what's all that about? I liked that place, close to Europe as well so it's not too much of a hassle. Sod playing the West coast, it's too long a flight back to blighty.

Well I have been having fun recently, spending quiet a bit of time in the studio (letting my ear recover) and making a few quid as well! Got a great follow up to Scorchio (a joke most of you yanks just wouldn't get!), and I hope to be doing a tour of the states in October with the one and only best DJ in the world John 'I isn't gay' Digweed (note from John : No Mr. Coe YOUR the best DJ in the world) (note from Sasha : no REALLY you are John, and you know it).

So Technics are making their new 1200's with a +16. This will herald a new phase in the Sasha sound, it's only going to get better / faster from here.

Oh by the way I hope to se you all at my Birthday party @ Space in Ibiza. My mum will be coming, she likes to see all the fucked up kids there while I am DJing. If you come along look out for me, I always like to see my fans. I will be the one at the front, on the decks.

Anyway, it's been good earning the extra cash by not playing Twilo.. I have been thinking of you all, mainly when I am taking a crap.

So I will say toddle pip old chaps and chapess's, have fun, party and PLUR. Look out for me a John

Originally posted by back2basics-

Hi all, I have been missing you recently. What about Twilo closing down, what's all that about?

I'm seeing too much of the rhythmless wankers here in the uk, and miss twilo where you guys could really move :(

poor sasha.. i'd be upset if i had to watch clubs full of brits dancing...

:screwy: