Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~i just broke my brothers bong!~

its ok..if you live in northewrn nj you might know bloomfield ave..as your drivin from the parkway n gettin close to verona youll see the 'inner eye' on the right..it has pipes,one hitters,cool t shirts..a pot heads heaven..its even got those big ass bongs that 5 heads can hit it at the same time!!!its a really cool place even if you just wanna browse around if you need some screens for oyur pilo..at least i heard its a cool place

vision

Originally posted by sirsmokealot66

hey dont worry about it, the way i see it he i s at fault for breaking one of the most important rules of owning a bong: DONT LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR!

so dont worry about it, tell 'em its his fault

I agree with you partner.. He shouldn't have left on the floor..

Originally posted by sirsmokealot66

hey dont worry about it, the way i see it he i s at fault for breaking one of the most important rules of owning a bong: DONT LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR!

so dont worry about it, tell 'em its his fault

whoa whoa - c'mon now

accept some responsibility here - don't go blaming him for what your foot did. you still need to replace it (and like nyc420 suggested, a jerome baker is a great piece)

i'm all about proper weed etiquette, but you're still at fault here. he's a putz, no doubt, but you gots to buy him a new one...

something similar happened to one of my friends while we were up at skewl.... my friend left her bubbler on the floor and her roomate was bringing the mostly empty keg into the room (obviously trashed) and dropped the keg right on it... needless to say cccccrrraacccckkkkkkkk (it shattered) althought it was the girls fault who was stupid enuff to be walking around with the empty keg it was also my friends fault for leaving something that was of great value to her lying on the floor... EVEN if she was getting ready to pack that bitch up lol ... so i sat them both down and after an appology... a promise to not be mad... an insist of returning a newer bubbler... and a well packed emergency pipe all packed and ready to go ...we each enjoyed our very own bag of chips .... wha la :monkey: