Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pgiddy

Where's egg

I prefer the grandslam from denny's, IHOP is too shady, egggg wakeup, i know you didn't go out last night, A1 you better start coming out faster or else I'm gonna have to hit the bottom of your bottle

REALLY?????? eggy, are u sure? that would rock b/c i don't want to go to madonnarama at buzz, i doubt that buster will be @ 5 tonight, and red on friday nights isn't my cup of tea

speaking of, though, shady, a1wave, and few others and i had a really fun time there last night!!!!!! saeed was nice enough to drop vaiio - rapture, per my request, and he was played nat monday - waiting, electric avenue (the new remix)!!!!!, sono - keep control, etc etc. fun fun fun!!!!!

shady - email me, i think i deleted your email addy. oops!!!

Originally posted by eggmok

i got inside information that dj ty t will be spinning at 1223 . . .

anyone in . . .

awww millie vanillie I thought for show you were over it, my other millie never stayed mad at me ,even when I punished him for going to the bathroom in the house, he still slept with me that same night

Originally posted by a1wave

whoa nelly... you peeps been talking abunch this morning while I've been busy... what kind of music does this Ty T person play?

Who's Nelly? Hahaha, I crack myself up...

Ty T spins progressive. I would venture to say he's the best DC DJ, next to Scott Henry and myself (shameless, untruthful plug) -- this is the part where Millie and Malanee start screaming about Buster... :D