Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spin Magazine

loraine

Just picked up the latest issue and they've got some features & reviews on the scene...

for one... Jason Priestely invited Deep Dish to spin for his bday, the Detriot Music Festival (bit outdated), a Vinyl exhibition in NYC, and a GU/Oakey/EBTG/Scott Hardkiss review...

not too shaby

jason priestely was a regular at twilo wasn't he? just cause someone is a star, does that mean they have to have crap musical taste? natilie portman was seen at twilo too. and sabrina the teenage witch (forgot her real name) was on letterman one night. dave asked here where she was going after the show? her response "to twilo to see john digweed!!"

Originally posted by james954

jason priestely was a regular at twilo wasn't he? just cause someone is a star, does that mean they have to have crap musical taste? natilie portman was seen at twilo too. and sabrina the teenage witch (forgot her real name) was on letterman one night. dave asked here where she was going after the show? her response "to twilo to see john digweed!!"

Melissa Joan Hart.......I never really liked her. Something tells me she was going to twilo because it was the trendy thing to do, but I could be wrong......,.

well Im sorta impartial to Deep Dish remixing N'Sick but it is defenitely some great exposure ... about all these actor's going to club's, my take is that it's subjective depending on the individual who goes, not all of them have poor taste in muzik ...

Originally posted by pod

crobar's awash in flavor of the month celebrities...most who could care less about it being crobar or who's DJing.

Doesn't Billy Corgan frequent Crobar? I'd like to think he's there for the music.......I really would.