Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Spragga25

Adam - I know that I am a day early, however I wanted to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday!! Great to finally meet you in person. You hardly even looked at my toes and oh you owe me a drink!!! Homey don't play that!!!;) you should have stayed out and played longer, the party was just getting started. on the other hand, it was probably better you went home and hid... :)

Guest gabo

Happy birthday Spragga! It was damn cool meeting you last night. You should have come out after with us, it was good fun!

Did you ever confess your undying love to that waitress,lol?

I guess that Euro beer I got you kinda counted as a b-day gift!

Hope you liked it.

pete

Thanks for the wishes everyone! Props to Stacychase and Shuggabuga for setting up (I owe the both of y'all drinks for the great time!!) I had a blast, but by 11PM, I was so tired and hungry, I couldn't ask for that waitress hand in marriage - or stay awake. Went to the folks for some quiet fun and I'm good to go for this weekend...that is, if anyone wants to party with an old man :)

Cheers everyone!

A

P.S. Steph - didn't mess around with the toesies b/c I coudn't see em'...but if that's an invite - you just opened a can of worms missy! ;)