Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever get sick of house?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Question for everyone. Ya know when you're leaving the club and you're exhausted and half deaf, and you have to drive home... ever feel like the last thing you want to listen to is house? What do you listen to instead?

I definately know what you mean. When I went clubbing at home, I usually have to drive home for about an hour or two. Speeding (Both meanings) down the Autobahn with 200 km per hour I usually listen to this chill out music (still kinna housi). At home I got this Christian and Rae CD (2 British guys) which is really great for going to sleep. Nice female voices on there that make you dream really good.

Originally posted by doubtness

i wish that was the case...

every time, i get out of a club...my ears are ringing, and when i get home, have a real hard time trying to fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

People say i dance funnie.....

Earplugs, mate......eaaaaaaaaaaarplugs....

I know this is a little odd, but the other night I felt just that way, but I couldn't stand any pop-shite, and rock was all wrong, so I'm surfing the radio on the ride home and 88.9 had this traditional indian music- soft tablas, sitar and gentle vocals- and it was HEAVEN! (and the rhythmic patterns are close to deep house so you don't loose your beat)

I;m definately going to invest in at least one CD like this for the afterhours.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Saigray I love that picture in your sig

:D , thanks. It's a still from dancer in the dark (great film, if u haven't seen it)

To add another muscial suggestion, I just got Everything but the Girl's BACK TO MINE CD and it is perfect!! Just perfect, and specially crafted for the post party faze of the evening. Laid back but with beats. It's schmoke up, make-out, drive home, come down, wake-up with a smile on your face musak for the whole family!