Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rooftop party feedback? castle productions

zz6

the dj & the crowd rocked. but it sucked that we couldn't get on the roof, and there were no fans on the dance floor, it was sweltering hot in there and you had to close the windows. plus, as always, you ran out of ice and water. sometimes you run out of liquor too. i've been to several castle parties in spanish harlem and always enjoy them but you run out of things too early and shut down at 4:00 when we really would like to stay much later. plus that vodka that you serve is poor quality and gives me a bad headache. overall they're great parties with an awesome crowd & last night's dj was especially good - someone said his name was Mac C??? is that right?

thx for the rsvp. where was it held then?? in a loft or something like that?? I know that area pretty well, friends of mine own son cubanos, on west 14, and I hit losts of the other places in that hood, the apt, lotus, filter14, baktun, etc. thats for your rsvp. next castle party 8/25 at he castle first ave and 121st?? thx

it was on 13th west of 9th.

was with shuga (hi there!) and agree with everything she said - great music, really good crowd. It was UNREASONABLY HOT though - literally couldn't stay on the dance floor. If they could have kept the windows and roof deck upen it would have totally rocked. People were coming off the floor like they'd been in the shower!

definitely recommend going to their next one.

i was there with Shuga, baryvybe and our friend donnie.... o.k. here it goes.... i have always loved the castle parties, however last nite, was a bit different... it was to damn hot in there and they ran out of ice and water. shuga and barvybe had to leave to go get our group water. could not stay in the main room and the roof was closed. when we left there, (early) we all walked out like we had been in a sauna. we were icky, sticky and hot.

on a positive note though, the dj rocked the house. he was very good. i think this is the 3rd one i have been too, and the dj was awesome, vibe was still good with the heat, however the heat was untolerable....