Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate smelly people

i'll tell u what is ill...when i ride the subways home after work...and all these ppl are crowding into the trains...and considering the weather lately, they all sweating and smelly coz it is after work...and when i am unlucky, i have to stand and hold the sweaty, oily railings...and all these other ppl are too...and when their arms are raised to hold the railing, i get a premium view of their armpits like 5 inches from my face...and the ones who are wearing wife-beaters, i can even see the sweat rolling down their hairy armpits...:puke:

Originally posted by twinange1

smelly people are the worst... but whats just as bad is walking through a club and having someone who is drippin wet from sweat rub up against you as you walk by. YUCK!!! EWWW!! that skieves me out!!

hey that's me you're talking about...

sometimes it's unavoidable.

you're getting your groove on.

it's a hot f'ing summer.

there are no fans and very little a/c.

it's bound to happen.

Originally posted by trancend

yeah well what i was thinking is when they fart all over the house and make me want to leave but im too lazy and tired to get out of the house

Yeah, have you got a brother like that as well? Mine always tends to forgets to open the window after using the toilet. :splat: :splat:

Originally posted by thehacker

hey that's me you're talking about...

sometimes it's unavoidable.

you're getting your groove on.

it's a hot f'ing summer.

there are no fans and very little a/c.

it's bound to happen.

True words.

I would give everything for not sweating that much anymore.

I DEFINITELY HEAR YA WITH THE SMELLY PEOPLE IN THE SUMMER!! IT IS LIKE USE FREAKIN DEODARANT!! OKAY I UNERSTAND U WORK ALL DAY AND YOU GET SWEATY BUT AT LEAST WASH UP BEFORE YOU GO HOME, OR BRING DEODORANT TO WORK OR SOME COLOGNE OR SPRAY!! I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE WALK AROUND SMELLY LIKE THAT !! I DONT CARE HOW HOT IT IS!!! I ALWAYS WALK AROUND SMELLING GOOD!!! OH THE WORST WAS LAST NIGHT I STEP OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE AN I JUST SMELL FREAKIN BODY ODOR IN THE AIR!!! IT IS THE FUCKIN NEIGHBORS NEXT DOOR!! THEYA RE OUT WITH THEIR BRATTY NUTJOB KIDS AND THEY FREAKIN SMELL!!!! THE MOTHER IS LIKE AN OLD FASHIONED ITALIAN!! SHE DONT EVEN SHAVE HER FREAKIN UNDERARNS AND SHE HAS SO MUCH FACIAL HAIR!! UGH THAT GETS ME SO AGGRAVATED YOU ARE A FREAKIN WOMAN WITH KIDS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!! THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT!! I THINK I AM GOING TO BY HER SOME PINK DAISY RAZORS AND SOME FREAKIN SUAVE BABY DEODORANT AND LEAVE IT ON HER DOORSTEP!!:mad:

Originally posted by synderella420

I DEFINITELY HEAR YA WITH THE SMELLY PEOPLE IN THE SUMMER!! IT IS LIKE USE FREAKIN DEODARANT!! OKAY I UNERSTAND U WORK ALL DAY AND YOU GET SWEATY BUT AT LEAST WASH UP BEFORE YOU GO HOME, OR BRING DEODORANT TO WORK OR SOME COLOGNE OR SPRAY!! I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE WALK AROUND SMELLY LIKE THAT !! I DONT CARE HOW HOT IT IS!!! I ALWAYS WALK AROUND SMELLING GOOD!!! OH THE WORST WAS LAST NIGHT I STEP OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE AN I JUST SMELL FREAKIN BODY ODOR IN THE AIR!!! IT IS THE FUCKIN NEIGHBORS NEXT DOOR!! THEYA RE OUT WITH THEIR BRATTY NUTJOB KIDS AND THEY FREAKIN SMELL!!!! THE MOTHER IS LIKE AN OLD FASHIONED ITALIAN!! SHE DONT EVEN SHAVE HER FREAKIN UNDERARNS AND SHE HAS SO MUCH FACIAL HAIR!! UGH THAT GETS ME SO AGGRAVATED YOU ARE A FREAKIN WOMAN WITH KIDS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!! THERE IS NO NEED FOR THAT!! I THINK I AM GOING TO BY HER SOME PINK DAISY RAZORS AND SOME FREAKIN SUAVE BABY DEODORANT AND LEAVE IT ON HER DOORSTEP!!:mad:

On my flight to New York I sat next to this Indian guy who had too much spicy food and too mny beans. That was fucking yuckieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I had to stand that guy for 7 hours, no escaping.

Originally posted by nightgroover

On my flight to New York I sat next to this Indian guy who had too much spicy food and too mny beans. That was fucking yuckieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I had to stand that guy for 7 hours, no escaping.

UGH!! THAT REALLY SUCKS THAT HAPPENED TO ME ON THE TRAIN IT WAS ONE OF THE HOTTEST DAYS LAST WEEK AND THESE MEN GET ON SO DAMN SMELLY AND THEY HAD THE WHOLE CAR TO GO STAND, BUT NO........ THEYA RE HANGING ALL RIGHT NEXT TO ME WITH THEIR ARMPITS ALL IN MY FACE I REALLY WANTED TO PUKE!!! SEVEN HOURS WITH NOWHERE TO GO OH MAN I FEEL BAD FOR YOU!! :puke:

Originally posted by trancend

hey....how did my secret get out?

man, that's too funny!

i wish i didn't sweat so much, but i feel worse for the folks that stink even if they only sweat a little.

think it has a lot to do with diet

all my vegan friends stink! and they fart stinky too.

but then there are some people that are smelly but in a good way, know what i mean? hehe!

i was at my campus gym with the girls lacrosse team, and went past the raquet-ball rooms.....

and there were like 6 indians playing raquet-ball. well, (i'm not trying to be mean) no one on our team could stand the smell as we walked by. i mean, the aroma smelled soooo bad and soooo strong.

please, if your indian, dont be mad at me for this post. but you have to admit, the curry smell is siiiick.:idea: :idea:

Originally posted by synderella420

OKAY I UNERSTAND U WORK ALL DAY AND YOU GET SWEATY BUT AT LEAST WASH UP BEFORE YOU GO HOME

it's not that...

it's the f'ing subways that are hotter than satan's ass!

people get that sweaty in the 10 minutes it takes

for their train home to get there... i for one change into

a fresh shirt once i arrive at work (commute from jersey

to bklyn and deal with not one but two hot underground

environs) and i'm fine until it's time to get back down there.

ten minutes at broadway/nassau or at high street bklyn

is like an eternity!