Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Finally went to SPA

I heard that spa was suppose to be really upscale and you had to dress really nice just to get in. So me and my girl dress up like idiots and decide to hit it up on a thursday night. the place turned out to be totally gay, and don't get me wrong i went to a lot of kurfew parties but this was just too freaky for a straight guy. I'm talking about guys wearing like a scarf a pair of briefs and women shoes and........well thats all. oh yeah music sucked too, i kinda liked the bar decoration with a small waterfall. drinks were pretty good too. ...i needed quite a few of those.:D

will i go to spa. friday night a bunch of us went there and it SUCKED!!! We had always heard the same things about dressing up and whatever. so we all get dressed up and its a bunch of freaks in there. a bunch of goth people, people basically wearing their pj's, and just nasty ratty looking people. I have really met my fair share of freaks in my life but the people i met there friday night just took the cake. :horns:

And the dj... WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GET HIM FROM?!?! as i said in an earlier post one min he was playing hip hop and the next it was micheal jackson and then would go back to rap/hip hop and then he would play shit like that song i love rock and roll... ummmmm hello. :confused: i really wanted to leave 10 mins after i got there. :knife:

the only decent thing about the place was the design. the one room was cool with it being all whiteish silver but besides that... it sucks.. do not waste your money there