Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An age old question about men

jamaica

Originally posted by jamaica

:idea: Yes i admit women do lie. But when were caught we fess up. Men will sware up and down until the cows come home.

And why is a man favorite line when he knows that he's lying "I don't know what your taking about."

Has somebody been lying to you

Originally posted by jamaica

:flame: Why do men lie :flame:

I think it's because some of them, NOT all of them don't know what the hell the truth is!!!!!!! Even if you catch them red handed, they'll swear they are telling the truth..... There are 3 sides to every story, his, hers, and the truth. Sometimes the truth will match one side, but never both......:rolleyes:

Not all Men Lie. Actually We as people lie here and there you have to sometimes. but in all honesty the ones that constatly lie suffer from insecurity or low self esteem or just have a plain ass boring life so in order to feel secure, or feel "cool" or to be interesting they feel the have to lie. But what they dont notice be it girl or guy (who is lying) is that they look like idiots with these absurd stories that come dribbling out of there drunk mouths...

nitro449 - i can say that for me i rather tell the truth first to my man. He's not the kidda guy you wanna lie to. He will stand there let you lie and then but you in your lie. I've learrned that when he brings shit up that i've done that he should know about i might as well tell the truth, because he already knows, because he bought it up.