Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the Fawk is the Deal With..READ NOW!

exitheadzzz

Preesure - Diamonds, I keep hearing there leaked, blah blah this and that, latest thing I hear, that a cd was stolen with these 2 songs put on them, notice Gayper I mean Draper Doesnt play them this week, out of his bag its the 2 songs he dont play, and there supposedly leaked, who ever knows something fucking spill it and stop being gay blow up the songs cause in a week everyone will have them, share the music its not money, gold, or a check for a million dollars, its a fuckin mp3 get over it. :blown:

Heh, I feel you, I feel you. I remember way back about 4 months ago, maybe a little less when Mad Myles first dropped Adrenaline Injection, one of my friends had somehow obtained it, and NO ONE else had access to it yet. I practically begged him for it, but he refused to give it to me. Grr.. that pissed me off, people gotta stop being so damn greedy.. but yes, it will come around eventually so don't sweat it too too much

:wink:

Originally posted by codica3

Heh, I feel you, I feel you. I remember way back about 4 months ago, maybe a little less when Mad Myles first dropped Adrenaline Injection, one of my friends had somehow obtained it, and NO ONE else had access to it yet. I practically begged him for it, but he refused to give it to me. Grr.. that pissed me off, people gotta stop being so damn greedy.. but yes, it will come around eventually so don't sweat it too too much

:wink:

vicious was the first one to drop adrenaline back in oct when he broadcasted live at the tunnel

i jumped outta my bed wheni heard that shit

Originally posted by madcrisco

people have a right not to give out songs...

it is what allows a dj to standout as having that awesome track selection that no other dj can match...

its a game...just get other unreleased tracks...and maybe you can haggle...who knows...

-kurtis

You hit the nail on it's head ..Good job grasshopper :D