Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any clubs/raves to check out in Ocean City, MD?

kitty19

I know it's not going to be like an NYC party, but I still want to check out the Maryland scene.

So help me out, what is worth checking out? I am going to be there the 25th (Saturday) to a Tuesday. There are a bunch of clubs out in Ocean City, but some of them look mad cheezy.

I am looking for house/trance.. where I can dance with my stixx.. I'm cool with raves and clubs..

Thanks! :heart:

if you're going to be there on the 25th, i might head down there just to show these rednecks the deal, kitty19 and eggmok reunited . . .

any place, none of which i can name except for secrets, that you break out the glowsticks will have everyone :eek: . . .

i might have to go, hehehe . . .

Check out Rush on about 18th Street and Coastal Highway. Rush is in the Party Block along with the Paddock and the Big Kahuna.

Two weeks ago cover was $7 and they were spinning hard house and techno.

There is also the Life afterhours on 45th St., starts at 2 a.m. I've never been and it could be cheesy.

sorry, but they put all of the afterhours parties on hiatus until at least November...apparently, the city didn't want to pay the police the overtime...therefore, go to Seacrets for dinner/happy-hour/pre-party, and Rush for any decent music left in the city...

hey, thanks for the advice/opinions everyone! eggmok, i would have loved to see you down at Ocean City.. i'll have to catch you soon though.. ;)

wow, i didn't realize the best thing to do would be at that 3-in-1 club! that would have been the last thing i would have checked out.. good to know.. thanks!

i had a feeling that hurricane was a bit shady.. i would see commercials for the dj ("dj hurricane") and he definitely scared me away from that club.. ;)