favorite songs now

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco

Chemical Brothers - Afrika

Loudeast - Lights Off!

Vaiio - Rapture (John Creamer & Stefane K RMX)

Tarantella - Karma

DJ Tomcraft - Prosac 2001 RMX

Delerium - Innocente (Deep Dish RMX II)

Piece Process - Deep Side (Chab RMX)

Medway - My Release Pt. 2

Cass & Slide - Perception (Vocal Mix)

just to name a few.......:)

I didnt want to post any of my favorite's

I have all those tyco..

Chemical bro's are Incredible...

And Rapture...Is KILL MUZIK!!!

Ben Shaw Ft. Adele Holness (phat vocal)

Strange world (max gramm Rmx)phat also

get your freak on by missy (the remix)

whats up johnny jav? now that summer has ended im back to clubplanet

dam and so much shit changed.........it got better, so many smilies and so many more options........aaahhhhhh life is goood :bounce:

Originally posted by flizz

hey carbone dont listen to blazz hes the only gay one this summer my man isnt the same as he used to be he thinks hes 35 or something and yes ill be calling you for that song so put it a side for me

It's just That I have been there and done That. I have been parting since 94 Hardcore. First with the WVU Crew then Tempts every summer( when your fagot ass wouldn't even go) and NYC all winter. It's all cathing up to me. Also Not to Bring everyone down But I lost 2 GOOD FRIENDS (JR & KA R.I.P) And Almost Lost Another all to Drugs. So I think it's time, I Myself slow down. Now That I have found a great Girlfriend it's time to weed myself out of the scene (slowly) .

Peace.

T

Originally posted by Blazz

It's just That I have been there and done That. I have been parting since 94 Hardcore. First with the WVU Crew then Tempts every summer( when your fagot ass wouldn't even go) and NYC all winter. It's all cathing up to me. Also Not to Bring everyone down But I lost 2 GOOD FRIENDS (JR & KA R.I.P) And Almost Lost Another all to Drugs. So I think it's time, I Myself slow down. Now That I have found a great Girlfriend it's time to weed myself out of the scene (slowly) .

Peace.

T

I respect that. I went 4 strong years of parting at ECU then Temps everysummer and god knows how many late factory nights. I've been lucky on several occasions myself as has everybody. I think Labor Day could be the last triumphant evening for a while.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I respect that. I went 4 strong years of parting at ECU then Temps everysummer and god knows how many late factory nights. I've been lucky on several occasions myself as has everybody. I think Labor Day could be the last triumphant evening for a while.

Isn't That The truth. I need to start building for my Future and going out every weekend blowing $250 isn't getting me anywhere .

Originally posted by Blazz

Peace.

T

PRAISE THE LORD - I am so GLAD that someone that I know has some fucking common sense. I am so there with you sweetie - it is not even funny. There are people dropping like flies around us and no one seems to even bat an eye. Instead, they put people like us that are trying to grow up and out of this down because we as they would call it "Can not hang". PLEASE - I could hang longer and harder than anyone when I was in my prime, but you know what I am too old for this shit and SOME people do not know how to do anything in moderation. Whatever happened to doing something different? IT is not about acting like we are 35 it is about acting our AGE...............something some people can not do.........

Originally posted by k-hole6969

BLAZZ,

PULL THE STRING KID....PUSSY....HAHAAHH....YOU GOING TO THE GYM TODAY.....FLIZZ HASN'T SEEN THE GYM IN TWO MONTHS....YOU LOVE BEING LAZY.....:laugh:

Beat it Nerd .... JK I have been working to Hard Latley and haven't made time for the Gym.

Originally posted by drama

PRAISE THE LORD - I am so GLAD that someone that I know has some fucking common sense. I am so there with you sweetie - it is not even funny. There are people dropping like flies around us and no one seems to even bat an eye. Instead, they put people like us that are trying to grow up and out of this down because we as they would call it "Can not hang". PLEASE - I could hang longer and harder than anyone when I was in my prime, but you know what I am too old for this shit and SOME people do not know how to do anything in moderation. Whatever happened to doing something different? IT is not about acting like we are 35 it is about acting our AGE...............something some people can not do.........

Thanks D..

I couldn't agree more. And I will second that Drama can hang with anybody, she's an animal.

Carbone - Thanks................you have not even seen me at my worst...........that is a WHOLE other story...

SpyGirl........I honeslty think I have aged myself 20 years from all of the abuse I have done over the years. IT is amazing how 4 years ago I could go for days without sleep and now if I get less than 6 hours I want to kill someone....

Guest saleen351

I'm not feeling the taylor dane..the dub is good but the vocal is laking, build up is real nice though....

I'm loving the new whitney houston, Razor mix , WH can't go wrong ever...I got 10 new tracks in today but nothing denny will ever play....

SpyGirl........I honeslty think I have aged myself 20 years from all of the abuse I have done over the years. IT is amazing how 4 years ago I could go for days without sleep and now if I get less than 6 hours I want to kill someone....

I TOTALLY hear you...I can't believe half the stuff my friends and I do sometimes. I am convinced that I have an alcohol stream that sometimes requires a liitle blood, instead of a blood stream that need oxygen.........

as far as songs, I am liking How will I know, Final Chapter remix, and loving La la land