Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good places to bring a date...

Hey ladies and fellas! I'm asking you all who know the NYC area pretty well. I got a really gorgeous date this week. I'm just wondering where are some good spots to go and check out? Oh yea for a really good night walk, where would u go in NYC? One more thing, it may seem pretty stupid, but would u eat first and then party or vice-versa( I mean bringing a date along u know). Anyway, Thanks all. PEace!:idea:

oh yea...maybe i should answer the questions too...

i'd take my date to the Hudson lounge on 57/ btw 8-9...good stuff...especiallly if the weather is nice and u can chill outside

and that is kinda convenient if u wanna take a quiet walk around too...since u real close to central park south...

Eat first. Then Butterry park, where West side highway ends Then from this part you go toward museum of Jewish heritage, walk by the water on West side of the city walking north. You will hit the park with Blue lights, pier on the water with a view of Down town jersey city. You can still go up north, or hang around there.

-Antoshka.

;) ;)

Just hang around a subway station near you. Pack a lunch: you can enjoy the heat and putrid smells that waft their way throughout, count the subway cars as they screech by and gaze at all the characters that loom inside. Fun!

Hit up La Nouvelle Justine during the evening when it's an s/m restaurant. You can have Mistress Debra teach your date in the art of flogging and pouring candle wax and such. Or if you're not into that, take her to Hooters. But I agree with Mugwump, you can't go wrong with 40s of OE.

Originally posted by mugwump

I'd do YAFA CAFE on St. Marks near Ave.A..

Then go hit the corner deli for some 40s..

Ol' E always does the trick..

Then Lep Lounge!

Them naught booths will surely get her miiighty worked up I tell you whut!

OMG!!!

I've been had! You swore I was the first!

I cant believe I fell for that old naughty booth routine.

I'm such a tool.

I have to go cry now:( :( :(

Originally posted by gwyllion

Visit any of the museums surrounding Central Park and pack a nice lunch and enjoy it in the park afterwards.

Chez Es Saada is a pricey, but beautiful and romantic restaurant to start a date off at. Located around 1st Ave. and 1st St.

What!!!!!!!! I love that place, good call hun.........hey man, if u really wanna knock her socks off, listen to a female, gwyllion won't stear u wrong with this place. Not to mention the atmosphere, but the food is DELICIOUS, and not too pricey for NEW York................good call again, g!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

OMG!!!

I've been had! You swore I was the first!

I cant believe I fell for that old naughty booth routine.

I'm such a tool.

I have to go cry now:( :( :(

HEY!

It was different with you..

I SWEAR!

Besides ..

we where getting "naughty" waaay before the booths (wink-wink)

Just thought i would try to help you out once again. My boyfriend took me out to Liberty State Park in Jersey late last night and we brought along some grilled salmon, some bread & cheese, some fruit and a jug of wine (my bad). It was quite romantic walking along the lit up boardwalk all around the park. The view down there is breathtaking. There's some historic value around that area too (Statue of Liberty, CRRNJ, Ellis Island, Governer's Island, etc....), so we killed a couple of birds with one stone. Good Luck with your date.

;)