Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Go Get This CD>>>>>>>>!

dog6

Steve Lawler>Dark Drums>Volume2.......

Its off the Fawkin off da hook!!! if u liked his NU:Breed u will luv this...Tribal Briliance!.......wanted to let everyone know....& does anyoneone know when he is spinning around here???.....I only buy Cds like twice a year this one is worth the money.....a few peeps i know will get the ripped copy...u know who you are...Peace!:D

Originally posted by dog6

Steve Lawler>Dark Drums>Volume2.......

Its off the Fawkin off da hook!!! if u liked his NU:Breed u will luv this...Tribal Briliance!.......wanted to let everyone know....& does anyoneone know when he is spinning around here???.....I only buy Cds like twice a year this one is worth the money.....a few peeps i know will get the ripped copy...u know who you are...Peace!:D

i'll definatly take your word on this one:D

btw: whats up with the keys?? still need em?

i cant send em to you through the comp though........

U Need it is amazing......its on Dark Drums? I might have to go out and get it myself.....

if you guys are fans of Bailey, check him out at Xanadu in the Taj Mahal in AC every sat night...he tears it up for the most part...sometimes he goes a little off beat but its because the sound system, monitors, and DJ booth all suck ass in there....but the women are unbelievable!

BG