Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill

k-hole6969

look, it's another freak of the week from the east coming to the better City to start drama, why? Is the east coast's drama scene fading??

And yes, can you tell us what good DJ's have come from NY?? Pwease I would like to know what good DJ's came from New Yowk

Bouncey he's from Jersey..

Jersey's only claim to fame is the beginning of the Soprano's that over rated bag of shit program about the Mob on HBO. That's how everybody speaks there though.. And Jersey is the most boring place on earth, people HAVE to go to NY for any kind of excitement.

The place I stayed had more churches than bars, so you get the idea. Luckily I was staying with a fun person (not from Jersey).

People who live in Jersey think there cool because they live near NY. But this guy is a GREAT ambassador for Jersey, really endears me to the place.

Ok a FEW famous Chicago DJ's

Derrick Carter

Frankie Knuckles

DJ Pierre

DJ Sneak

Marshall Jefferson

NJ??????

And where are our famous DJ's? Well my pathetic knowledge less friend most of them are in Europe getting paid bucket loads to DJ. NJ's DJ's are still playing bars to college kids and weddings.

Looks man, for a while, even I hated BBB because of all that UC/IHR booty house he would pump.

Now? Now he finally got himself together and he is stronger than ever, thus earning my respect back. (whatever that is worth).

I'll put it this way to the NJ man. You can rag on BBB all you want, but your scene is stuck with a horrid monster - DJ SKRIBBLE.

D-Jam

osmagfooter.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-

Bouncey he's from Jersey..

Ok a FEW famous Chicago DJ's

Derrick Carter

Frankie Knuckles

DJ Pierre

DJ Sneak

Marshall Jefferson

NJ??????

NJ's DJ's are still playing bars to college kids and weddings.

Don't forget barmitzva's.....